Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mintons Revolution Racing Turkey Bash 2k19!

The Kentucky original...... Back! Fall 2019.

Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-
We have signed with a title sponsor for the 2019 Turkey Bash 2k19 at Ohio Valley Raceway!
Welcome Joe Minton, his family, and team as the title sponsor of The Mintons Revolution Racing Turkey Bash 2k19!

Turkey Bash 2019 will be October 25th and 26th at Ohio Valley Raceway in Louisville, Ky.Current classes and groups im looking to have at Turkey Bash this year.
Sorry if you dont think you fit anything. I try to have a variety but theres only so much you can squeeze into 2 days.

No Prep Night

Big Tire
Small Tire
Hard Tire
Jr 13 under
Jr 13 up
No prep Street Invitational

Saturdays Prepped groups

X275 (tentative)
Dxp235 (tentative)
Small tire N/T
Big Tire N/T
We will for the 1st time in Turkey Bash history turn the clocks on Saturday for X275 and DXP235 with the grandfather's permission.

By popular demand I will add N/T 26s back to the list of possible groups to be ran at Turkey Bash.
Same as the rest, we will run the groups that obtain sponsorship primarily.
Anything else may be on its own if I include them. I feel we have room for 6 groups on Friday night and 8-10 on Saturday.

Turkey Bash 2k19 sponsorship package list is ready send out. If you would like the list please send me your email address so you may review the info!

Ohio Valley Dragway
http://www.ohiovalleydragway.com/

The BASH AT the Valley....
https://www.facebook.com/The-BASH-at-the-Valley-447534192055787/

Charlie Bennett (BRWP)- @ 270-312-0691 or https://www.facebook.com/charlie.bennett.1829

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-
Boom! Just like that 5.70 Index gets a guaranteed spot at Mintons Revolution Racing Turkey Bash 2k19!
Jeramie Mattingly at Mattinglys Performance and Repair has signed on as 5.70 Index sponsor! Thanks Coon daddy!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-
Among some of the changes behind the scenes at Turkey Bash this year we have decided to add Jake Hodge to the team. Jake brings with him some good experiences on a national level. You will hear Jake on the mic offering play by play and giving our sponsors their money worth in exposure. Everyone please say hi to Jake!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-
The Mintons Revolution Racing Turkey Bash 2K19 shirts will have 22 sponsor spots available on the back.
Class sponsors have priority and spots on the shirts are part of the class sponsorship packages.
If you are interested in having a spot on the shirts they are $250.00 each.
If you are interested in a sponsorship package please pm me. We will print and circulate a minimum of 250.
Thats $1 per shirt! Shirts will be quality shirts and full color printed locally by A Plus Signs & Screen Printing in Shepherdsville, Ky.

1. Mattinglys Performance and Repair
2.T&M Towing and Recovery LLC

Charlie Bennett (BRWP)- @ 270-312-0691 or https://www.facebook.com/charlie.bennett.1829

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-

MINTONS REVOLUTION RACING TURKEY BASH 2K19 will have 3 Index classes. Looking for sponsors for 2 of them.

Mattinglys Performance and Repair 5.70 Index

Xxxx YOUR NAME HERE xxxxxX 6.50 Index

Xxxx YOUR NAME HERE xxxxxX 7.50 Index

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-

Still have class sponsorship spots available.

Still have shirt spots available.

Still have more hot news coming!

Thanks Jeramie Mattingly!

Jeramie Mattingly-
I am sponsoring the 5.70 index class for Turkey Bash at Ohio Valley on October 26th. Make sure to come out and support the baddest race of the year!!
Also if you are in need of some one for your automotive repairs, diesel, gas, Performance and or Heavy Equipment give me a shout.
Mattingly’s Performance And Repair LLC. Also a dealer for Jasper Engine and Replacement Transmissions, BTE Performance, and several other company’s.
Not to mention also have a Line Boring/Welding buisness for all your pin and bushing needs on Most Heavy and some Light Duty equipment call for estimate. All work done by appointment!
Two Seven Zero-Four Nine One-zero nine nine three. Thanks!!!!!! Support those who support you!

Thanks Tim Day!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-
Wrapping up the Mintons Revolution Racing Turkey Bash 2K19 flyers. If you are interested in sponsoring a group let me know. 4 tiers of sponsorship available.

Thanks for the response this week! We still have spots to fill on the shirts! 250.00 a spot. Minimum of 250 shirts will be printed!

Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-
Big tarr guys lets see who you are.... post them pics if you want to No prep for 5k at Mintons Revolution Racing Turkey Bash 2K19.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-

So my idea I been toying with for the Invitational is 8 teams of 4 with an agreed ante.

$1,000 per team for 10k
$2,000 per team for 16k
$2,500 per team for 20k
$4,000 per team for 32k

28x10.5 max tire
Car and driver must have some street/no prep cred.
Cars must sit the same/similar

Wouldnt consider borrowed cars, track racers who wanna race for a lot of money, mystery team members and anything else that comes up to make it a shit show.
Race would be Friday night Oct 25th at Ohio Valley Raceway in Louisville, Kentucky. I have mentioned a couple people to head up teams that have cred/respect of their peers in a given area but havent locked anything in yet.
Still need confirmation of interest and 3 more teams if everyone is interested.

Central Ky Shane Embry
Eastern Ky Chris Woods
Ohio Billy Hoskinson
Michigan Jay Payso
Chicago/So. Wisc. Brandon Mork

Ohio Valley Dragway
http://www.ohiovalleydragway.com/

Mintons Revolution Racing BASH at the Valley
https://www.facebook.com/Mintons-Revolution-Racing-BASH-at-the-Valley-447534192055787/

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here some video action from last year to get the old blood pumping

FRIDAY NIGHT NO PREP RACING

Hard Tire
7.50 Index
6.50 Index
Drag Radial
Small Tire
Rung What Ya Brung

THE BILBREY AUTOMOTIVE TURKEY BASH 2018 - FRIDAY NIGHT HIGHLIGHTS PART:1 - OHIO VALLEY DRAGWAY

THE BILBREY AUTOMOTIVE TURKEY BASH 2018 - FRIDAY NIGHT HIGHLIGHTS PART: 3 - OHIO VALLEY DRAGWAY

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Saturday Prep Racing 2K18...

7.50 Index
6.50 Index
5.70 Index
Lil Johns Motorsports Extreme Street SHOOTOUT
26' Tire N/T Shootout
28' Tire N/T Shootout
Big Dawg N/T Shootout
Rung What Ya Brung

THE BILBREY AUTOMOTIVE TURKEY BASH 2018 - SATURDAY HIGHLIGHTS PART: 1 - OHIO VALLEY DRAGWAY

THE BILBREY AUTOMOTIVE TURKEY BASH - SATURDAY HIGHLIGHTS PART: 2 - OHIO VALLEY DRAGWAY

THE BILBREY AUTOMOTIVE TURKEY BASH 2018 - SATURDAY HIGHLIGHTS PART: 3 - OHIO VALLEY DRAGWAY

THE BILBREY AUTOMOTIVE TURKEY BASH 2018 - SATURDAY HIGHLIGHTS PART: 4 - OHIO VALLEY DRAGWAY

THE BILBREY AUTOMOTIVE TURKEY BASH 2018 - SATURDAY HIGHLIGHTS PART: 5 - OHIO VALLEY DRAGWAY

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-

Being a sponsor at The Mintons Revolution Racing Turkey Bash 2K19 comes with benefits! Jump on board today!

1. Tax deductible
2. Comes with race trailer, vendor, and camping spots
3. Exposure(Everyone sees your name!)
4. Jake Hodge could sell your product to Helen Keller over the PA. HES THAT GOOD

Jake Hodge-
Looking forward to being a part of Turkey Bash 2K19! Thanks to Charlie for the opportunity!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Charlie Bennett (BRWP)-

Yesterday I posted about the high roller 8 cars for 10k Shootout at The Mintons Revolution Racing Turkey Bash. There was quite a bit of interest.
However.... it will be a N/T race. If its strictly clocks off cars then it has to be cars that have not posted times this calendar year.
I obviously want the best show and I have not made the decision on which way to go.
So I will post the details and you post your car in the comments stating one of 2 responses.

1. I don't care
2. No class cars or cars that have lit the boards.

8 car field.
$1,000.00 entry
$2,000.00 from us
28x10.5 no W or 275 D/R
No wheelie bars
Chip draw onto ladder
.400 P/T
Clocks off
Track rules
Professionally prepped track
Race at Ohio Valley Raceway
Full prep testing Thursday 10/24/19
Race Saturday 10/26/19

*Track is 1,800ft total length and has concrete walls*

The fans pay the bills. They want to see good racing. That means get in where you fit in.
If you a square block trying to fit into a round hole, go find a big wide round hole to fit in!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 92 Posts