Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
WHO DAT???
15,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.037 6.962 198.06 to a bad ass .007 6.992 196.70

Someone needs to go back and tighten up that clutch linkage some more!!!!! Cus it ain't working where it's at right now!!!!

Way to go Dave Connolly!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,118 Posts
.037 6.962 198.06 to a bad ass .007 6.992 196.70

Someone needs to go back and tighten up that clutch linkage some more!!!!! Cus it ain't working where it's at right now!!!!

Way to go Dave Connolly!!!!!!
Go fuck your self in the ass you can not wait to start shit can you. all you fucking bottom feeders that can not do your own work hate on people that are doing better than you and allways will. Go take your fat ass and work on your rolling JUNK YARDso called race car that you are having someone else build because you are too stupid to work on your own piece of shit,----------Now here is a good hardy FUCK YOU LOOSER :p

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Go fuck your self in the ass you can not wait to start shit can you. all you fucking bottom feeders that can not do your own work hate on people that are doing better than you and allways will. Go take your fat ass and work on your rolling JUNK YARDso called race car that you are having someone else build because you are too stupid to work on your own piece of shit,----------Now here is a good hardy FUCK YOU LOOSER :p
here is a good hardy FUCK YOU LOOSER <----oh, the irony

·
WHO DAT???
15,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Damn, kinda touched a nerve huh???

Oh, and thanks for the complement!!!!! You obama-ites all think alike, you didn't build that!!!!!

I hate to be the one to tell you man, but just cuz you can't, that don't mean others cannot.....

·
WHO DAT???
15,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, how about the Jeggie???? Damn, .002 to a .017. Some damn good racing going on up there in that thin ass air!!!!!

·
WHO DAT???
15,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
omg no don't talk about the results on YB omg the YB nation will be so mad. lol

You noticed that too huh??? Imagine how the rest of the world of sports would be if the same way???? Wow, some people????

It's just sports!!!!! This effects none of our lives..... Well the majority anyways.....

·
Registered
936 Posts
if nothing else, it makes for good drama. racing against her former crew chief.....Shirley and Connie made it more interesting!

·
WHO DAT???
15,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if nothing else, it makes for good drama. racing against her former crew chief.....Shirley and Connie made it more interesting!
I was just reading in the prostock thread the other day, some folks were saying there needs to be some of that old spice it up type competition like there was back in the old days. Well, as we've all witnessed, that shit all depends on who it is that's getting the "spice it up" so to speak....People have fun like this in every other sport, why the hell is NHRA so damn different???

·
Registered
13,118 Posts
Damn, kinda touched a nerve huh???

Oh, and thanks for the complement!!!!! You obama-ites all think alike, you didn't build that!!!!!

I hate to be the one to tell you man, but just cuz you can't, that don't mean others cannot.....

You and obama have a lot in common you both run your fucking mouth about things you know nothing about,you both can not back up any thing you say. So it boils down to 2 big mouth LOOSERS have a nice day shit sack, DA DICK HEAD :eek:

·
WHO DAT???
15,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You and obama have a lot in common you both run your fucking mouth about things you know nothing about,you both can not back up any thing you say. So it boils down to 2 big mouth LOOSERS have a nice day shit sack, DA DICK HEAD :eek:

But yet you continue to vote for him, all the twenty times you voted in just two terms. I hope you one day wake up and realize just who it is you supported, but surely you're well aware of that. And for what, a damn cell phone???? Double zero, how fitting!!!!! :smt044

·
Registered
13,118 Posts
But yet you continue to vote for him, all the twenty times you voted in just two terms. I hope you one day wake up and realize just who it is you supported, but surely you're well aware of that. And for what, a damn cell phone???? Double zero, how fitting!!!!! :smt044
Hey BUT-FUCKA-STINE I VOTED FOR THE WHITE MAN BOTH TIMES. But i can see that a brain dead cock licker like you pulled up your 60x12 pants and voted for the talking turd =looser have a nice day cock breath :p

·
Registered
546 Posts
What's wrong with a little rivalry. When you have two racers that run within one inch of each other that's as close as it gets. Id like to see more of that.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts