Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......shot this little Corgi dog right between the eyes. I'd like to find that person and do the same thing. But the little guy defied the odds; he's alive and well despite considerable
Dog Dog supply Carnivore Dog crate Pet supply

damage to his upper airway and skull and the damage from being abandoned on the street for a considerable amount of time. Starving and riddled with fleas.

He'll be fine; the bastard who did this will have to live knowing a lot of people would love to find him and kill him deader than yesterday's news.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I'm sitting here typing this with one of my pups sitting between my legs on the recliner and the other pup on the floor. Shame on anyone who thinks they could get away with harming them. Fuckers like that need a slow painful death.
Dogs are the loyalist animal on the planet to humans, Never complain and always glad to see you no matter what.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
As with most numbnuts criminals, they'll brag about it on social media or brag to somebody that'll turn him in.

Pluck his nut hairs one at a time, then those around his asshole. Every time they grow back for the rest of his life.
On second thought, that's way too kind, just shoot the bastard. In the bald nuts or asshole.

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
34,685 Posts
Definitely not the lowest form of humanity, but not necessary, and if you need to put a animal down make it count.
Ya, don’t think he meant to wound or torture the dog. I think he meant to put it down purposely. Might want to get the rest of the story. Dog may have bitten his kid. I’ve shot two dogs for biting a child. But I finished the job. He might have just been an asshole, but who knows.

·
Age of Acquiescence
34,788 Posts
No one here knows the circumstances of that dogs bullet in the head. So shouldn't act like Liberals with "muh feels" when we don't have all the facts. I own and love dogs too, but come on.....

Starving and riddled with fleas indicates it was likely a feral runaway , or abandoned.

》 Did it attack a child???
》 Did the owner try to put it down and failed?
》Did the feral dog travel onto private property one too many times??
》Was it a random scumbag shooting a dog??

You don't know, but it clearly appears to have been out in the wild or streets for some time. Could have escaped a yard, can't tell you how many times my cousins 2 huskys would escape and they'd have to pickup at the pound

·
Registered
42,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Definitely not the lowest form of humanity, but not necessary, and if you need to put a animal down make it count.
Putting an animal down and shooting a little dog for sport or because it wandered on to your property are two entirely different things. Pedophiles are the lowest form, I suppose, but animal cruelty ranks right up there.

·
Registered
42,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No one here knows the circumstances of that dogs bullet in the head. So don't act like Liberals with "muh feels" when we don't have all the facts.

》 Did it attack a child???
》 Was it on its last leg and owner tried to put it down??
》Did the dog travel onto private property one too many times??
》Was it a random scumbag shooting a dog??
From what I'm reading, your suggestion #4 is exactly what happened. Sorry, call me a liberal if you like but I have great sympathy for a dog shot by someone who would shoot it for fun and great hatred for those who would pull the trigger.

I doubt a little 10 pound dog was attacking a child and I can't imagine shooting a Corgi for wandering on private property. It's not a fucking Rottweiller.

·
Registered
34,685 Posts
From what I'm reading, your suggestion #4 is exactly what happened. Sorry, call me a liberal if you like but I have great sympathy for a dog shot by someone who would shoot it for fun and great hatred for those who would pull the trigger.

I doubt a little 10 pound dog was attacking a child and I can't imagine shooting a Corgi for wandering on private property. It's not a fucking Rottweiller.
I shot 3 dogs in one day. After they killed 38 chickens, and were trying for 39. Two were about 10 pounds, one was a pit cross. I didn’t give much thought to how large they were. Oh, but none suffered. Except some half torn up chickens I also had to put down. And I also own right now 4 Great Pyrenees. Love them all, and have had several over the years. Had to put one down one time cause some assholes driving by when we weren’t home blew both back legs off of him. Ya, not pleasant, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
758 Posts
The dog is 8 years old and is named Arthur, he crawled under a fence on the farm where he lived. It did not say anywhere in the article I read that said when he got out but he returned to the farm on July 14 and was taken to a veterinarian for treatment.

·
Registered
42,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I shot 3 dogs in one day. After they killed 38 chickens, and were trying for 39. Two were about 10 pounds, one was a pit cross. I didn’t give much thought to how large they were. Oh, but none suffered. Except some half torn up chickens I also had to put down. And I also own right now 4 Great Pyrenees. Love them all, and have had several over the years. Had to put one down one time cause some assholes driving by when we weren’t home blew both back legs off of him. Ya, not pleasant, but it is what it is.
The chicken killers had it coming; that's understandable. The asshole that blew the back legs off of one of your Pyrenees deserves exactly what the person who shot that Corgi in the face deserves. They're saying he snuck under a fence and was doing no wrong but, IF, he was terrorizing a child or trying to kill chickens or whatever than I reckon he had it coming.

·
Registered
15,232 Posts
I’m sure the Corgi was not attacking someone, just an asshole with a gun but there are times dogs do need to be shot. My Dad shot his neighbors dog, the dog could jump his pen and pinned my Dad down a couple times so he started carrying to cut the grass. Dog came over as my Dad was cutting next to the pen. He was dead before he hit the ground.

·
Registered
34,685 Posts
The chicken killers had it coming; that's understandable. The asshole that blew the back legs off of one of your Pyrenees deserves exactly what the person who shot that Corgi in the face. They're saying he snuck under a fence and was doing no wrong but, IF, he was terrorizing a child or trying to kill chickens or whatever than I reckon he had it coming.
Well, Lenny was the male they blew the back legs off of. Best Great Pyrenees I ever owned. Didn’t enjoy doing it, but it had to be done. I don’t torture any animal. But sometimes you have to be real.

·
Registered
Gixxer 450 Triple race bike
1,049 Posts
Well, Lenny was the male they blew the back legs off of. Best Great Pyrenees I ever owned. Didn’t enjoy doing it, but it had to be done. I don’t torture any animal. But sometimes you have to be real.
God that's awful... why would someone do that to your doggie? Did you ever find out who did it?

·
Age of Acquiescence
34,788 Posts
If a small dog enters my property, and shows ANY kind of aggression to my children, chickens, whatever...... I have ZFG......I will stomp its brains out. Pit Bull , or Pomeranian.

So I fault the owner for a neighbor or passersby for shooting a dog that escaped their property.

This is stated as a lifelong dog owner and loving owner. Small dogs can kill or maim. My grandmother owned little shitzus and they were mean little bastards that bit anyone leaving. They earned numerous times an end that never came because they ran fast

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I get the anger with it, but some people are extreme when it comes to violence against animals acting like they are the lowest life forms and all this as we have pedophiles and child traffickers abducting kids and selling them on sex markets. THAT is the lowest life form as far as Im concerned.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts