Yellow Bullet Forums banner

The winner will be?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Not a fan of Monty Mikho
3,061 Posts
The 4-0 Detroit Lions or the 2-2 Chicago Bears??
What I want to know what fucking time zone do you live in, this game is still a week away because tomorrow night its Indy and the Tampa Bay for week 4

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
as long as Jay Cutler doesnt show up in a Romo jersey, Bears FTW! our defense shows up expecting to play 50min out of 60.......

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What I want to know what fucking time zone do you live in, this game is still a week away because tomorrow night its Indy and the Tampa Bay for week 4

Reading wasn't your strong point was it, did it say anything about being a week four game....NO

The topic is about "The Lion's - Bears Monday Nite Football game". You know, the NEXT game on those teams schedule.

Have a nice day, please drive thru :drinkers:

·
T/S 368E
31,162 Posts

Well I for one was not impressed with our defense at all!!!
I believe they said 500+ yards against, that is unacceptable!!
In my book, anything over 14-17 points allowed is way too many.

Will be interesting that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Cutler only threw 17 passes this week, so that means 40 attempts next week according to Mike Martz school of offense. hes gonna get dome fever and have a 2000 flashback. forte ran the ball 25 times today for 200+, so that means we have established the run for next week lol. Martz has no sense of balance, hes either full ground or full air. full air games usually end with lots of sacks and ints.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think Detroit wins this game if they play for 60 mins instead of just the second half. Can't get away with that any longer.
Cutler is just like Romo, never know which guy will show up stud or choker.
I think the Lions D is gonna be absolutely flying around.
I can't wait!!:smt062

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Thats a tough one. That division always plays each other hard. I hope Detroit wins but I think Chicago will hand them their first loss by a field goal.

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Detroit even in the crappy years is tough at home, SELL OUT crowd, MONDAY NIGHT. As stated division teams are always a great game. But the chips are in the lion den.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts