Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Using kids in a rated R comedy with seemingly endless perverted shit and F bombs is now OK? It's not entertaining to watch kids play with dildo's or other sex toys. Fuck Seth and fuck Hollywood.

If they had lightened up on the F bombs and removed the sex toy shit they could've possibly had a funny movie with a PG13 rating that would've been closer to the reality of your average 6th grader.

Yes I know 6th graders cuss and want to kiss girls, they went too far with this IMO.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Or 'Kids'

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow that's one fucked up show but at least Euphoria is made with adults.

How fucking hard is it to go through life as a young person and survive high school? Seriously it's the easiest time of a persons life for most.

·
Registered
17,545 Posts
We still have Stallone too, albeit the days are numbers due to climbing age.
Stallone can go to hell with his libtard views. He wants to make money in his movies using guns, but thinks I/ we should not have them. FUCK HIM. Do a quick Google search if you dont think it's true.

·
Satans Daddy
15,770 Posts
Yet another celeb to boycott, fuck Sylvester Stallone.

And it wasn’t just lax gun laws he was angry about; he wanted to blow a hole through the Second Amendment: “It has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off, it’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need [the Second Amendment] anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it,’” Stallone told Access Hollywood in 1998. “Why should we?”

“Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you’re gonna have,” added Stallone. “It’s pathetic. It really is pathetic. It’s sad. We’re living in the Dark Ages [in America].”

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yet another celeb to boycott, fuck Sylvester Stallone.

And it wasn’t just lax gun laws he was angry about; he wanted to blow a hole through the Second Amendment: “It has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off, it’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need [the Second Amendment] anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it,’” Stallone told Access Hollywood in 1998. “Why should we?”

“Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you’re gonna have,” added Stallone. “It’s pathetic. It really is pathetic. It’s sad. We’re living in the Dark Ages [in America].”
Wow, I did not know that about him. It's getting to where I can't listen to any music or watch any many movies once I hear about their political views.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I would go to that movie an I would laugh my fukn ass off!!! Exactly why we go to movies.....To be entertained!

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,548 Posts
On the plus side, at least they used boys, not girls who identify as boys, in the lead roles ;)

Although I am suprised it wasn't one black, one white and one Asian kid.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Took my 9 year old to hell boy and this movie previewed. Nothing but f-bombs and innuendo. Sign of the times.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts