Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the TV room on the computer, while my wife is watching the E Entertainment show Keeping Up with the Kardashians- Kim's Wedding. I've never watched this group of douches before. Now, in these times, with the economy in the shitter and everyone struggling to keep going, how does this channel have the balls to put shit like this on TV? This is the most self absorbed, greedy, selfish family I've ever seen, and they seem to enjoy flaunting their extravagant ways on TV. I think a good solution would be to put them all in one room and pitch a live grenade in the door.................................

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
And their all famous because she fucked some rapper, go figure.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
i cant stand that shit...and that jersey shore shit aint much better.....i dont understand why everyone cares so much about them :confused:

·
Registered
916 Posts
I think a good solution would be to put them all in one room and pitch a live grenade in the door.................................[/QUOTE]

that i would watch!

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
I think a good solution would be to put them all in one room and pitch a live grenade in the door.................................
Why? Is there a shortage of hand grenades?
Always remember: There's no kill like overkill.

-Brad

·
Registered
13,344 Posts
You better return your man card. Football is still on :)

I'm in the TV room on the computer, while my wife is watching the E Entertainment show Keeping Up with the Kardashians- Kim's Wedding. I've never watched this group of douches before. Now, in these times, with the economy in the shitter and everyone struggling to keep going, how does this channel have the balls to put shit like this on TV? This is the most self absorbed, greedy, selfish family I've ever seen, and they seem to enjoy flaunting their extravagant ways on TV. I think a good solution would be to put them all in one room and pitch a live grenade in the door.................................

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
If I had the chance I would fuck anyone of them. Even the big ass one that married the ballheaded dude from the LA Lakers, Lamar Odom. Thats prime pussy there.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
If I had the chance I would fuck anyone of them. Even the big ass one that married the ballheaded dude from the LA Lakers, Lamar Odom. Thats prime pussy there.
You may be in luck then because they will fuck anything to.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts