1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all talk behind a computer screen......
http://www.facebook.com/Hotrodhawk#!/Hotrodhawk

Jeff Taylor

Has worked at Currently LookingWent to PNHLives in Salt Lake City, UtahKnows American English, A whole lot of giberish., I speak Smart Ass fluently :)From Pontiac, MichiganBorn on September 28, 1960

Employers

Friends (91)

Look at this next one real carefully!!...........

<H4 class=uiHeaderTitle>Basic Information</H4>

Interested InMen and Women
This is him as he types to us on YELLOWBULLET

or this

He wants to be like Billy Glidden

takes pics of his bestfriends ass while he sleeps

he lives from his past '96'

Does his car even still run?

He has strange fetishes

so now you tell me......................... :-Shower

:finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga:

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
O and he knows how to change a name on a logo for his yellowbullet avatar ;)

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im all over the fucking internet how would I be hiding lol...........now your on here too FATASS :p

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its ok to come out of the closet atleast you admit your a fucking faggott :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
if u dont get it then u never will :cool:
Noooooo......................I think you're the one who doesn't get it. It seems like all you have in your life is to try to start shit with people. And stupid shit at that. For that alone I feel sorry for you. We really don't give a fuck what you have to say, it's just entertainment for us.

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Noooooo......................I think you're the one who doesn't get it. It seems like all you have in your life is to try to start shit with people. And stupid shit at that. For that alone I feel sorry for you. We really don't give a fuck what you have to say, it's just entertainment for us.
go back and see who starts more shit me or people who make the threads :cool:

·
pig hunter
9,424 Posts
what she said^^^^ your not even funny or witty. pretty boring really. getting facebook info is like 12yr old shit... show use some real skills

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,678 Posts
Hahahahaha JustinP oh your hurting me sooo bad LMAO, now if you go and make friends with my nieces on facebook boy I'll tell you what.

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
so your are proving this guy has done more than you and has a car. Big deal

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what she said^^^^ your not even funny or witty. pretty boring really. getting facebook info is like 12yr old shit... show use some real skills
you looked tho didnt u :)

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahahahaha JustinP oh your hurting me sooo bad LMAO, now if you go and make friends with my nieces on facebook boy I'll tell you what.
hell you have hurt yourself way too much lol just look at you :) and the way you talk about kids on here and about pedos Id be affraid to let ur lardass around anyone :cool:

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
I think an easy way to shut people up is to man up & whoop someone's ass, Make an example out of someone.......Not that fighting is right, Usually when bully's pick on someone long enough they get fed up & make a point of it by introducing their fist to said bully's nose.....Just saying

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think a easy way to shut people up is to man up & whoop someone's ass, Make an example out of someone.......Not that fighting is right, Usually when bully's pick on someone long enough they get fed up & make a point by introducing their fist to said bully's nose.....Just saying
should I drop kick him in the belly :p he might explode :smt073

·
pig hunter
9,424 Posts
looking at want? i'm watching a kid somewhere around 12-15 acting like a clown. nothing better to do as of right know so i watch the train wreck you call a life...

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,678 Posts
you looked tho didnt u :)

Boy you sure are a sharp thumb tack Justin, I all ways reply in posts people make for facebook likes and such... Oh boy you got me with my photoshop graphics from scratch too oh dam Justin How can I be as good as you at anything?

Oh Justin stop hurting me so bad...LMAO

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
go back and see who starts more shit me or people who make the threads :cool:
And why did all these people start these threads? I mean really...........you come up with some of the most stupid shit I have ever read here. I've been following the threads all along and keeping my mouth shut, but enough is enough already...............

1 - 20 of 439 Posts