Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
How was the peace pipe? Was it the fagawee tribe and did the chief stand on the top of the hill and say where in the puck are we??? LOL :smt005 :smt005

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
The Chief saw Monty, and said, Sir, could you step over here for a random check!

poor monty just can't get a break.

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Driving through the desert minding my own business I pass thos sign.. I pay to attention to it like usual.. I drive this road till the car cant fit through it anymore.. I turn around and read the sign (around 3 miles later) and it said.. No trespassing!! All trespassers will be shot.. :oops:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Driving through the desert minding my own business I pass thos sign.. I pay to attention to it like usual.. I drive this road till the car cant fit through it anymore.. I turn around and read the sign (around 3 miles later) and it said.. No trespassing!! All trespassers will be shot.. :oops:
...don't worry, when they see you with your suicide bomb jacket on they'll run the other way :shock:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
They kicked Monty out because he kept trying to smoke all their Paiote............ :-D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts