Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 671 Posts

·
Meh Commander
13,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be a long rant but im breaking it down so you don’t need to read it all … title wording designed to be found in a search by the thousands of people that have been back stabbed.

Honestly
This post is about the owner of the site Ryan Cochran
Its not about the members or the style of the content …. It also bleeds over to all the other sites this fascist run$
(This is a true and accurate account as far as I know)
http://www.atomicindustry.com/

Reason ... for this post / thread form me now?
This guy that doesn’t even personally know me .. he simply pushed a button and banned me after iv contributed heavily to his site for over ten years.
Not only temporarily hurting me financially but taking a valuable resource away from the other site members and anyone searching online for the resource.
(Having supplied over a 1000 to some of the top builders in the world as well as the little guy I think I can say that)

Me on the HAMB (the link)
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9297359#post9297359

My history here (about the hamb)
Yes iv strongly defended the owner and his right to over moderate his site here before and now feel very stupid for doing it.
I was wrong and should have seen it at the time.

Incite to who Ryan is (see link)
An opportunist that built his little empire on the backs of others …. then piss’s on them
http://vimeo.com/65542357

My history there
The guy has always been standoffish and at times outright rude to me when iv offered to help him out.
This guy doesn’t even know the meaning of the word thank you
Many times iv offered to help him out (for free) w site projects and he never once thanked or had taken me up on it.
Once I even offered parts to fix his damaged hot rod when it got rear ended after he posted openly asking for help….that message wasn’t even answered.
On top of that I pay the yearly alliance fee - buy shirts - calendars ….. try hard to not be a taker

What happened … the banning of me
This is the thread were it all started http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829438

My friend (that I really know) HellsHotRods and I (296 V8 ) post some comments and questions and get the usual dismissive replies from Ryan.
Then we start Pming back and forth maybe three messages about it and how chicken shit he is and the hierocracy of it all.
Then out of nowhere 2 weeks later
I get a message from Ryan describing the content of said privet messages … saying my friend had forwarded them to the other moderators.
I call my friend and got the answer I expected … he was banned out of nowhere (no message) and would have never forwarded a message from me.
Long story short … below is the email my friend ended up getting from Ryan
A very weak and obvious fake excuse made up to cover his ass …… because my friends password cant be guessed it a combination of a s pacific and english word that doesn’t exist outside his head.

Its now obvious to my friend and I Ryan started reading our PM’s when we questioned his site changes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Ryan to Dave
So I just spent an hour investigating this. On the day these private messages were sent, there were 36 bad login attempts to your account and three password reset requests. On top of this, the IP address used was an IP address from Southern California but one that you had not used previously.
It looks to me as though someone that knew you well enough to guess your password after only 30 attempts logged into your account in an effort to get you banned. They just got really lucky and found those disparaging private messages sent by the other user.
So, Ive unbanned your account. It looks as though the user also messed with your profile and changed your email address. I assume your real address is not ………… correct? Let me know what email address you want the account under. From there, you can reset your password. Please make it something that ist easily guessed.
On a personal note, Im not naive enough to think this was a one sided attack by Greg on my character. Its unfortunate for all of us that I had to read those forwarded private messages. Made even worse by the fact that on the same day you guys were discussing my character, Greg sent me a PM saying how much he "dug" the forum and how I ran it. It was just an ironic happenstance that it was my hypocrisy in question.
Ill say this - you dont know me. Please dont pretend to.
Thanks,
Ryan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In closing what have I learned?
Ryan is a total unappreciative fascist and the freedom given by Monty here has been highly undervalued by me and I should have never depended on Ryan to host my business on his site. Anyone know a quality web site builder?
So im sure to some of you im just a cry baby but to some of you that have been fucked in the wallet by a selfish asshole you can relate.
Thanks for you’re time and spread the word to not support Ryan Cochran

Greg

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
So the owner of the site was reading your private messages???

Take that information to the right lawyer...and you'd own the Hamb...

·
Registered
509 Posts
copied from your post "Then we start Pming back and forth maybe three messages about it and how chicken shit he is and the hierocracy of it all." so he found you and another member trashing him in some pm's and banned you both. is that the short of it? if not, I am missing something.

·
Registered
14,044 Posts
This will be a long rant but im breaking it down so you don’t need to read it all … title wording designed to be found in a search by the thousands of people that have been back stabbed.

Honestly
This post is about the owner of the site Ryan Cochran
Its not about the members or the style of the content …. It also bleeds over to all the other sites this fascist run$
(This is a true and accurate account as far as I know)
http://www.atomicindustry.com/

Reason ... for this post / thread form me now?
This guy that doesn’t even personally know me .. he simply pushed a button and banned me after iv contributed heavily to his site for over ten years.
Not only temporarily hurting me financially but taking a valuable resource away from the other site members and anyone searching online for the resource.
(Having supplied over a 1000 to some of the top builders in the world as well as the little guy I think I can say that)

Me on the HAMB (the link)
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9297359#post9297359

My history here (about the hamb)
Yes iv strongly defended the owner and his right to over moderate his site here before and now feel very stupid for doing it.
I was wrong and should have seen it at the time.

Incite to who Ryan is (see link)
An opportunist that built his little empire on the backs of others …. then piss’s on them
http://vimeo.com/65542357

My history there
The guy has always been standoffish and at times outright rude to me when iv offered to help him out.
This guy doesn’t even know the meaning of the word thank you
Many times iv offered to help him out (for free) w site projects and he never once thanked or had taken me up on it.
Once I even offered parts to fix his damaged hot rod when it got rear ended after he posted openly asking for help….that message wasn’t even answered.
On top of that I pay the yearly alliance fee - buy shirts - calendars ….. try hard to not be a taker

What happened … the banning of me
This is the thread were it all started http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829438

My friend (that I really know) HellsHotRods and I (296 V8 ) post some comments and questions and get the usual dismissive replies from Ryan.
Then we start Pming back and forth maybe three messages about it and how chicken shit he is and the hierocracy of it all.
Then out of nowhere 2 weeks later
I get a message from Ryan describing the content of said privet messages … saying my friend had forwarded them to the other moderators.
I call my friend and got the answer I expected … he was banned out of nowhere (no message) and would have never forwarded a message from me.
Long story short … below is the email my friend ended up getting from Ryan
A very weak and obvious fake excuse made up to cover his ass …… because my friends password cant be guessed it a combination of a s pacific and english word that doesn’t exist outside his head.

Its now obvious to my friend and I Ryan started reading our PM’s when we questioned his site changes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Ryan to Dave
So I just spent an hour investigating this. On the day these private messages were sent, there were 36 bad login attempts to your account and three password reset requests. On top of this, the IP address used was an IP address from Southern California but one that you had not used previously.
It looks to me as though someone that knew you well enough to guess your password after only 30 attempts logged into your account in an effort to get you banned. They just got really lucky and found those disparaging private messages sent by the other user.
So, Ive unbanned your account. It looks as though the user also messed with your profile and changed your email address. I assume your real address is not ………… correct? Let me know what email address you want the account under. From there, you can reset your password. Please make it something that ist easily guessed.
On a personal note, Im not naive enough to think this was a one sided attack by Greg on my character. Its unfortunate for all of us that I had to read those forwarded private messages. Made even worse by the fact that on the same day you guys were discussing my character, Greg sent me a PM saying how much he "dug" the forum and how I ran it. It was just an ironic happenstance that it was my hypocrisy in question.
Ill say this - you dont know me. Please dont pretend to.
Thanks,
Ryan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In closing what have I learned?
Ryan is a total unappreciative fascist and the freedom given by Monty here has been highly undervalued by me and I should have never depended on Ryan to host my business on his site. Anyone know a quality web site builder?
So im sure to some of you im just a cry baby but to some of you that have been fucked in the wallet by a selfish asshole you can relate.
Thanks for you’re time and spread the word to not support Ryan Cochran

Greg

It wasn't hard to see his real motive from the start. Unless you kiss his ass and pat his back, you will be silenced. Who is that *** to decide what is traditional and what is not. He wasn't alive then. Its the sheep that allow him to decide what they should like and not like.

Fuck ryan and the hamb:-Yap

·
Meh Commander
13,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Cliff notes for the ADD afflicted here

1. Did he ban me? ……… yes
2. On the face of it do I care? ………….no
3. Is this hurting my business? …………yes … for now that’s why im pissed
4. Asking for anything? ……. Yes …. don’t support the bitch

·
Registered