Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been going through this shit with these fucks on the hamb for posting one picture thats after 1968, choice pms for pissing on thier friends thunder. Several devoted loved members do it all the time there. I got banned for a month, and this guy posts some shots taken this year, so I report it just as a joke with the little repot box at the bottom. This prick emails me back saying he is going to delete my account if I dont like the way he runs his site. I figure I am doing the site a favor by sharing my pictures. Here is my reply to Ryan Cochrans threat.

Oh Ryan please dont threaten me, hahaha delete my account, I am just saying the obvious Ryan, its a 2 faced crowd there. If you are not on the buddy list then you dont really belong there. I did nothing more then moozilla did. He and Larry are your buddys and I am not. He and several others can get away with anything they want and I cant. No one said anything about him posting current 2011 pictures, I post one and get the riot act from Larry. I was invited there by Nitrobrother to post my dads racing pictures, as he knows who he was and I have his pictures. I came there to share my closet full of pictures that you wont see anywhere else.

Most people there post pictures that the take from somewhere else, I post usually only what I own. Ive racked about 1500 personal shots there to date, ive caught shit for, not moving, thats 1970, blah blah blah, so ive deleted several for that reason. And ive also got some great people thanking me for my efforts, trust me I got better shit to do then argue with a bunch of old burntout bench racers that probably dont even have a race car. I was under the impression that you guys were into cars, my bad, its just a hangout for you and your buddies. I am restoring all my 2 dads shots digitally for the fact that they will last forever for my kids kids,

I just got anothe 800 done and thought I would share and you all would enjoy them. Trust me you can do whatever you want with my account, stick it in your ass, ram in Larrys ass, I will not waste another second trying to share my pictures there ever again. Remember the old saying, its better to burn out then to fade away ? Not true, its better to say it out loud and not take shit from dumb asses that threaten to delete an account for calling out bullshit when I see it. Life should not be a double standard, its to short to waste time. soooooo, FUCK YOU VERY MUCH

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
This is why there are very few places I post on the internet besides here. This is an open forum with every type of person imaginable. Come as you are. You do realize you can post your pictures in the Drag Racing Pictures area, right? I'd love to see them!

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
I always thought that the Hamb was a kooky site for old farts. I guess I was right. LOL Fuck em!

·
Head Phuckstick
18,686 Posts
Fuck them!

No need to look any further then the Bullet!

Shannon

·
Registered
968 Posts
I think you handled it quite well, I'm not a member there, but I've lurked there some. Instead of Hokey Ass Message Board, it's more like the Handfulla Asswipes Message Board :p
Look at Hotrodders.com if you're looking for info, they don't allow nudie pics or profanity but it's 100x the board the HAMB is IMO :cool:

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
For a guy who doesn't like the HAMB, you sure felt the need to start two diffrent drama threads bitching about it.

If you don't like it, don't go there, it's not that fucking hard.

-Abone.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Every now and then you run into sites that are not managed properly. They are not run so everyone can partisapate. Even if you are part of their target market (more eyeballs the better in most cases) they (The moderators) would rather sit around and circle jeck and rub up against each other with their friends then allow a free exchange of Ideas. I'm sure there are many but a few come to mind, SVTPerformance, S197 Forums, MCE. I'm a member of tghe HAMB but I don't visit the site enough to have and opinion of the managment there.

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
I think they delated you.
I looked for your name on the site,but did not find it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Motorsportsvillage is like that too. Can't view the classifieds for 45 days and that's determined by your amount of particapation on the site. Like I got all fuckin day to sit there and see if a new thread pops up. Stopped going there a long time ago:finga:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I think you handled it quite well, I'm not a member there, but I've lurked there some. Instead of Hokey Ass Message Board, it's more like the Handfulla Asswipes Message Board :p
Look at Hotrodders.com if you're looking for info, they don't allow nudie pics or profanity but it's 100x the board the HAMB is IMO :cool:

matter of opinion,i guess...
both kinda suck, to me...

·
Meh Commander
13,754 Posts
flyingdutchmanfc
How is it you figure you have room to bitch …….. Has the site said it was a open and free democracy?
Do you have a personal investment in it >>>>$$$<<<<?
If you actually owned your own site wouldn’t you run it how you want?

Its totally astounding to me how so few people don’t have the simple capability of putting there selfish selves in another’s shoes ……. You all really need to get over your spoiled brat selves.

·
bye
50,511 Posts
flyingdutchmanfc
How is it you figure you have room to bitch …….. Has the site said it was a open and free democracy?
Do you have a personal investment in it >>>>$$$<<<<?
If you actually owned your own site wouldn’t you run it how you want?

Its totally astounding to me how so few people don’t have the simple capability of putting there selfish selves in another’s shoes ……. You all really need to get over your spoiled brat selves.
LOL.............you just validated his bitches:drinkers:

1 - 20 of 200 Posts