Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Coronavirus Becomes Number One Cause of Death Per Day in U.S., Surpassing Heart Disease and Cancer

Yep, just a made up to scare people...………… what a bunch of tools...…...…….Maybe Hannity and Rush should go help out at Hospitals...……...… nope too big of cowards just like there followers..............

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
RFC triggered. You gonna post that like it's gospel in every damn thread?
Says ski cat that believes trump is still trying to find Obama's birth certificate...………….

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
F'in A....good interview...

"This is a lie that's been propagated by Wall Street. When a company fails, it does not fire its employees...it goes through a packaged bankruptcy...if anything, what happens is the employees end up owning more of the company. The people who get wiped out are the people who own the unsecured debt and the equity...but the employees don't get wiped out and the pensions don't get wiped out."

"And if a bunch of hedge funds get wiped out - what's the big deal? Let them fail. So they don't get the summer in the Hamptons - who cares."

The incentive for CEO's to mismanage businesses (cook earnings, levered stock buybacks, etc.) in order to take out sized bonuses, pay, and stock options. Why not...the gov will always support your stock price, always support your bonds, and always give a bailout because they OWN them. That's not capitalism, it is kleptocracy and it has been going on for a very long time. II's so perverse that the maggots tell us that they are doing it for the little people. It isn't about us, it's about them and their greed.

Carlin was telling the truth...they don't give a f*** about you, at all. Stop believing republican and democratic propaganda. The last 2 big money grabs have been under who's watch? That's because they know the money will go to them and not the people.

All roads lead back to the money system:
Broken countries, broken trade, broken bond markets, broken manufacturing broken businesses, broken housing markets, broken labor, and broken people. Mal-investments. Wealth inequality.

·
Registered
11,838 Posts
In AZ there are roughly 1800 confirmed cases. Last info I got from my daughter who is a PA maybe 40 of those are in a hospital. Yet virtually every hospital in the state is stone fucking empty and laying off everyone. Because they have been scared and warned to make way for the 10s of thousands of corona patients due to hit any minute
AZ is just lucky I guess....

·
Registered
13,873 Posts
We have 2 sick people in our county, worked out to 500 ventilators and 10,000 sets of masks and gloves each.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Coronavirus Becomes Number One Cause of Death Per Day in U.S., Surpassing Heart Disease and Cancer
Mrs. Bitch tits always believing whatever is put in front of her/it regardless of the source.
Even if the author cannot construct a simple sentence:
“Globally, over 1.4 million people globally...”
Mrs. Bitch tits does not care because she’s all about wanting to spread hysteria even if the media source is known for printing liberal shitbaggery fake news.

·
Registered
26,557 Posts
That means you would have to leave the house and by the way you talk you're too chicken shit, if the pandemic is such a farce and doctors and media are a scare tactic, why don't you pussy's go down to the Hospitals and volunteer? why don't you go risk your lives? tough talk from a bunch of cowards that pound on a keyboard...……………….
I go where I want. I don’t need to physically go see the hospitals. I have enough relations working in them to keep us informed. Risk our lives? How dramatic. More people died falling out of bed then is truly related to this virus. And if they give them a c-pap, they wouldn’t all die from having a ventilator shoved down their throats.

·
Registered
26,557 Posts

Yep, just a made up to scare people...………… what a bunch of tools...…...…….Maybe Hannity and Rush should go help out at Hospitals...……...… nope too big of cowards just like there followers..............
Ya, we’ve seen those bodies stacked like cord wood outside of every hospital. Show us some updated photos. I know the one hospital our niece is at has been flooded with exactly zero virus patients. But the surge is any day now.

·
Long Live The King
100,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
The masses are truly afraid every day when they know they are 100% individually responsible for their freedom. Preppers are motivated by those fears everyday. You tell me what the damn difference is? Fear created by oligarchs, virus' or weather?

Seems you are contemplating some type of utopia that doesn't exist. Well, I'll just be honest with you. IT DOESN'T exist! Pick your poison.
The Coronavirus is very Contagious ... how deadly it is is another subject. It just might not be any more Dangerous than the regular ol' flu.

The Government pounding the "Tom Tom" Drum to gain an advantage (a strategy to reduce Civil Liberties) is just bullshit.

The Government interfering with the Free Market as much as they have in this situation, they have culpability in this deal up to their eyebrows.

"Pick you Poison" ..... I take the one with the LEAST amount of Government Interference.

·
Long Live The King
100,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Show us the packed hospitals, with people lying outside dying, and the loaded up semis with bodies hanging out the back door. I’m just doing research.
They're laying people off across the country now. I have s SIL who works in a hospital. People just standing around doing nothing for the past two weeks. That doesn't mean that there aren't "hot spots" but the vast majority are dead quite.

·
Long Live The King
100,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

The virus is highly contagious, rather or not it's any more deadly than any other flu ... that's another question. This is the flu season. People get the flu and die every year.

Why is it that Japan has only 99 deaths as of yesterday ?

·
Long Live The King
100,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
.....is the Fucking Government.

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil, in its worst state, an intolerable one." Thomas Paine

After watching Laura Ingraham last night, with her questions to AG Barr, and listening to the second hour of Rush today, Trump needs to start thinking about ditching the talking heads "Expert" doctors he's assigned to this Bullshit and figure out the path to getting this country back to work. Those standing up there with him at the briefings ,other than VP Pence, haven't a clue and don't give a shit about the economy and what this shutdown is doing.

He needs to appoint a Blue Ribbon panel on "How to Get back to work" and Laura and Rush should be on it.

Bump

61 - 79 of 79 Posts