Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Long Live The King
100,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.....is the Fucking Government.

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil, in its worst state, an intolerable one." Thomas Paine

After watching Laura Ingraham last night, with her questions to AG Barr, and listening to the second hour of Rush today, Trump needs to start thinking about ditching the talking heads "Expert" doctors he's assigned to this Bullshit and figure out the path to getting this country back to work. Those standing up there with him at the briefings ,other than VP Pence, haven't a clue and don't give a shit about the economy and what this shutdown is doing.

He needs to appoint a Blue Ribbon panel on "How to Get back to work" and Laura and Rush should be on it.

·
Long Live The King
100,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This shit will carry on into future things in our lives.

·
Long Live The King
100,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
13,873 Posts
Please don't quote Thomas Paine, I struggled thru Common Sense and have yet to recover.
I couldn't agree more, 3 weeks ago Trumps nailed it, 'we have to reopen these businesses' when everybody else was figuing out what a fuking ventilator was used for. Time to sit down with some new people, maybe FEMA, OSHA and business professionals and reopen this country for work. The time for doctors opinions have come and gone, we all know what they have got to say and that was yesterday, Trumps needs to lead us into tomorrow.

·
Long Live The King
100,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Please don't quote Thomas Paine, I struggled thru Common Sense and have yet to recover.
I couldn't agree more, 3 weeks ago Trumps nailed it, 'we have to reopen these businesses' when everybody else was figuing out what a fuking ventilator was used for. Time to sit down with some new people, maybe FEMA, OSHA and business professionals and reopen this country for work. The time for doctors opinions have come and gone, we all know what they have got to say and that was yesterday, Trumps needs to lead us into tomorrow.
Yep.

Fauci would have the US economy shut down until the last Covid case is gone. Trump just cannot allow that.

I don't recall if it was a quest on Tucker, or Laura last night, that the quest said Medicare is paying hospitals 3x the amount for having a Covid case vs the flu in their hospitals.

That's just another part of the problem. The biggest is yet to Come ... How are the Progressives going to use this to Alter our lifestyles in the future

·
Long Live The King
100,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
👩🏼‍⚖️ Tiffany , you make me laugh.
You binary brained clowns are nothing to laugh about.

You can’t list a damn thing the establishment wants that I support . Idiot

·
T/S 368E
27,752 Posts

The liberals now being the majority is what will collapse the Republic!!!

·
Long Live The King
100,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why Tiffany I never thought such things would come from your sweet , educated mouth!
The “establishment” crap was lame when that idiot JSUP did it. It’s now old and lame. .... Now if you want to list some policies the “establishment” pushes that I support, then do so. Something tells me you’ll be just like JSUP on the topic........

·
Long Live The King
100,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I disagree. It's banking/finance. Everything has been financialized and how's that been working out for us regular folks?
the Government just ordered up $2.2 trillion to be printed. By June they’ll add at least another $3 tril.

·
Long Live The King
100,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And people like Tiffany that go along with liberal mind set mentality while claiming libertarian status.
How about listening some, or maybe you should just STFU. JSUP jr.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
So you are saying that the doctors up there with trump ONLY care about doctor stuff and not the economy. Wow who woulda thought that.

·
Registered
17,249 Posts
The “establishment” crap was lame when that idiot JSUP did it. It’s now old and lame. .... Now if you want to list some policies the “establishment” pushes that I support, then do so. Something tells me you’ll be just like JSUP on the topic........
Tiffany my ability to prove yourself wrong and to convince your staunch mental positioning is not possible and proven for years by JSUP.
This forum is an echo chamber for you and every reply that is in disagreement with preset opinions is another convincing confirmation of self greatness for yourself.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts