Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the new show. Figured what the hell, give it a shot. Come to find out, it is like Big brother. BUTT ;) one lady I was like DAMN she looks good.

Then she said she poses for Playboy. So I looked her up.

Yeah, she is a hottie.
Talk about MILF. From Spain, she is also a nurse. Funny one of the first things she said was "Hi, I'm Joy. Ok..so at least we all start off with hugs right?"

show may be interesting. some nice looking women on the show that's for sure.

NSFW link
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr59ha_joy-glass-playboy_sexy

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is a complete nympho.
She was brushing her teeth & tells the girls... "I need a spanking". They were like what? She says "Really, I need to be spanked". So the JEWISH Mother who is the oldest there at 43..is nice looking herself. Started SMACKING her ass. Then Joy was like "Ok, hair pulling is next".

She definitely makes the show worth watching.

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
On ABC.

It is direct competition to CBS's big brother.

Most of the cameramen left The Big Brother to film this one....I can understand why.

Holly is nice looking 21 years old. BIG BOOBS, always has to pull her dress up. to keep her tits from popping out.

I honestly think they made this one more geared for guys. Pool parties, yoga pants, etc. From 21 to 43 they just about all look nice.

They have a big teddy bear black guy & a big white gay guy & a few Jersey douche types & a cop.
http://www.abctheglasshouse.com/abc-the-glass-house-cast-full-bios-revealed/

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,540 Posts
What I hate about these shows is that the cast is usually wannabe actors and actresses who cant find real work. They are so fake, flakey and over dramatic most times its ridiculous.

But I still watch anyway. DOH!

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What I hate about these shows is that the cast is usually wannabe actors and actresses who cant find real work. They are so fake, flakey and over dramatic most times its ridiculous.

But I still watch anyway. DOH!
Of course. This show is a bit different. The cast asks viewers a question & ONLY the answer is revealed to the cast. The viewers also call in to vote for whom they like least on both teams. Those two become "team captains"...LOL. Then which ever team looses, the captain & one who the team picks goes in to "limbo" under the house. Only the 2nd show so still not sure what that means. The very first show. One guy quit & one guy who was a complete dickhead asked if "he could become "the worlds greatest reality show villain". They said "yes", so he became an instant asshole to everyone. Needless to say. They voted him into "limbo". Well the other guy quit & the asshole was voted off by the viewers... "a backdoor move"...LOL The look on his face was classic.... WTF?

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
She is hot but the show blows

1 - 15 of 15 Posts