Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Impeach obama
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LMAO at their names---7 out of 9 of the animals have turned themselves in:

Ocala police said seven of the women, 26-year-old Kenyatta Brown, 18-year-old Nyeisha Dreyanna Cogdell, 25-year-old Brandi M'Esha Kinsler, 18-year-old Shanteria Danielle Lawson, 22-year-old Christie Nicole McFatten, 22-year-old Fabian Shantae McFatten, and 19-year-old Shacoya Wanda Montgomery, have turned themselves in. Investigators are still looking for 21-year-old Ashley Douglas and 20-year-old Artisha Grant.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Man I thank god I am not black.No matter how good of a person I would be scums like this would make my race look like assholes.Guys you are gonna have to start policing your own.

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
Man I thank god I am not black.No matter how good of a person I would be scums like this would make my race look like assholes.Guys you are gonna have to start policing your own.
Exactly. Nobody wants to take the responsibility to say something. You have assholes like Sharpton that keep calling everybody a biggot and racist, but yet situations like these keep coming up constantly.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts

That sounds great to say but in that situation what "policing" could have been done by anyone other than the actual police? From the looks of it anyone that tried to intervene would have probably become a victim.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts