Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,941 Posts
Awesome. Trump has a lot of hope and change to clean up. The media doesn't show things like this but they'll show Trump not waving to them and get all butt hurt about it.

·
Deplorable Basketcase
9,749 Posts
Couldn't agree more!! Get those men back to work at Weirton Steel next!
Ra! ... :lol:

seemed like growing up everyone on my street either worked for one of the mills or had a job in the service industry like Conrail,etc..

now just a bunch of meth heads living in ghost towns.

and liberals wonder why we now have President Trump..its time to take this country back!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I hate to burst your bubble but that plant was bought and in the process of opening back up before the election so it didn't matter who won it was going back in production. I know this because I know guys who where going there to get everything checked out and running last fall.

·
Banned
5,358 Posts
Still good to see.I used to haul steel out of there all up and down the river in the 70's,used to load at Benwood a lot,too.Hauled plate,wire,and bank vault mesh out of there.Was a very busy area back in the day.

·
Beyond old
5,395 Posts
I hate to burst your bubble but that plant was bought and in the process of opening back up before the election so it didn't matter who won it was going back in production. I know this because I know guys who where going there to get everything checked out and running last fall.
Maybe, the folks that purchased it, didn't believe the bullshit "polls" showing the cunt was winning, and put faith in the real Americans voting Trump to a win???

·
Beer makes me pee
9,788 Posts
Go Trump! I see it everywhere people are optimistic about the future and things are turning around. This is going to be a great year!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
If Hitlery would have been able to throw the election.......No Keystone pipeline and no other candidate would have been business savvy enough to require USA sourced pipe requirement for the build. TRUMP for the win!

·
WHAT NOW ?
18,297 Posts
The investment group that bought plant didn't close the deal till dec 2016.....work was being done to site before......plant was worth saving only because 115 million $ EAF built in 2004 and newer strip mill....seller bought whole plant for 20 million out of bankruptcy court , scrapped most of the plant and sold viable assets to new buyer......ass kicking deal.:cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.