Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
I can't remember the last Christmas break I didn't work through. Too much money to be made.

I'd rather work through and get cashed up so I can holiday when things die down. Better prices to stay places. No cunt around if you want to fish or camp. Less traffic.

Don't really care for the Christmas spirit either. It's just another day.

·
Flame Hardened...........
11,196 Posts
I can't remember the last Christmas break I didn't work through. Too much money to be made.

I'd rather work through and get cashed up so I can holiday when things die down. Better prices to stay places. No cunt around if you want to fish or camp. Less traffic.

I agree, It’s an economic holiday, Cunts better start building houses again or I’m in the dole que......

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Same, X-mass eve day, X-mass day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve day and New Year's Day are all double and a half hours X 12 hrs a day with my company. Those are all $1000 days. Worked em all for the last 6 yrs, taking 3 weeks off this year and spending it with the family & friends. Going snowboarding to Banff for a week with a bunch of friends.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Posted grades on the 12th don't go back until the end of January. Business is slow right now too, which I don't mind. Getting too old to work six and seven days a week.

·
Busy being a cunt
28,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

I'd love to holiday at a different time as I enjoy driving/working over the holidays. Can't get get away from the school holidays though :(

21 - 31 of 31 Posts