1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,376 Posts
INTERESTING

·
Registered
28,154 Posts
The corrupt American gov knows damned well how, who and why Kennedy was murdered. I’ve said for years the gov carried out the act. Oswald was a pawn and Ruby knew to much.

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Oswald killed Kennedy for the Mob. The "cover up" was in place so the American public didn't find out what pieces of shit the Kennedy's were.

·
Registered
17,436 Posts
If you're interested in the JFK stuff, and haven't heard of James Files, read his story ASAP. He's still alive, and still in jail.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
It was awfully convenient the way things played out. US President is murdered. They immediately catch the murderer
Before the murderer can really be investigated he gets killed by a nightclub owner that can't handle his emotions from his beloved president getting killed. Then the night club owner suddenly dies from cancer.... A sitting US president is killed and any loose ends are quickly ended.

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
Lynden Johnson and his rich Texas oil buddies conspired and carried out the plan to kill JFK. some good features on you tube about that as well. Seems very plausible and there is actually a lot or corroborating evidence to the fact.

My belief anyway, we may never know. Kennedy pissed off so many people and tried to stop so much corruption, they had to kill him. Corruption for the win.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
The corrupt American gov knows damned well how, who and why Kennedy was murdered. I’ve said for years the gov carried out the act. Oswald was a pawn and Ruby knew to much.
JFK was surrounded by 100s if not 1000s of people and they cant figure it out. Maybe they should have some detective from East Chattanooga “First 48” look into it.

·
Registered
12,275 Posts
It's just a shame rietow was not there running video, there would be thousands of pictures with lines and graphs.

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Lynden Johnson and his rich Texas oil buddies conspired and carried out the plan to kill JFK. some good features on you tube about that as well. Seems very plausible and there is actually a lot or corroborating evidence to the fact.

My belief anyway, we may never know. Kennedy pissed off so many people and tried to stop so much corruption, they had to kill him. Corruption for the win.
Yep. He had so many different groups he and his brothers (and father) fucked over you really can't pick just one.

·
Registered
17,572 Posts
The Italian Mob was the only organization at that time that had the power/ reach to pull something like that off and keep it covered up with the help of , or "under contract" of one or more of the alphabet agencies.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts