Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
39,208 Posts
Doesn't matter who they run. Everyones going to have money in their pocket 3 years from now, no way Trump loses.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I hope it happens, all around.

I don't cheer for or defend people of either party when they are doing wrong.

Anyone that does, is part of the problem.
And it took one man to get the ball rolling. Not a perfect man. There was only one that comes to mind. But a man that put love of country and its citizens first. Sleazballs like Harvey W. and the like would still be preying on people if not for the wave started when there was a distinct call by the American people that said enough is enough. Hopefully the wave will continue to purge out governments agencies from actors that use their power as political weapons against its citizens as well.

·
Registered
16,185 Posts
People who get to the top of large originations have Alpha personalities and that is part of what creates a sexual "issue". I didn't complain about Bill Clinton's use of HIS dick and I haven't complained against Trump or Franken, I have complained about the double standard, Newt Gingrich is not better or worse then Al Franken, Roy Moore or Bill Clinton or Trump! It's part of the leadership trait in all species including the Human species! Deal with it!

·
Registered
16,185 Posts
No plan, no obvious candidate ...... what do you do, where do you go
Harris out of California will most likely be their strongest candidate. Her political views are even further left the Obama or Clintons, she could not be father away from center and that is still what it takes! If the economy stays strong for 3 more years a Democrat has ZERO chance of being elected president. BUT Harris is young and has a lot of time she just might get herself elected in 2024/8!

·
YB Liar and Chief
29,031 Posts
OP comes on here trying to think his paid politician is better than someone else's paid politician. LMAO

Politics is PAY FOR PLAY by nature.

The Russians are all in your heads.

·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
Biden/Obama 2020.

There's a reason Barack won't go way quietly...

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Doesn't matter who they run. Everyones going to have money in their pocket 3 years from now, no way Trump loses.
Iam not so sure.
We are in the 2nd or 3rd longest bull market in history.My fear is Trump will take the hit if we have a sizable retraction in the market

·
Registered
26,085 Posts
Iam not so sure.
We are in the 2nd or 3rd longest bull market in history.My fear is Trump will take the hit if we have a sizable retraction in the market
Exactly,

We are way over due for a correction and there has not been any major innovation to justify the stock market growth.

Anything can happen.

·
Long Live The King
96,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Exactly,

We are way over due for a correction and there has not been any major innovation to justify the stock market growth.

Anything can happen.

the stock market revolves around fear and greed.

Greed is fueled by optimism ..... there is lots to be optimistic about with business environment Trump is fueling

21 - 35 of 35 Posts