30,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many don't like it, but just 2 races left, this is gonna be good

What a gut wrencher for everyone racing

·
time to go racing yet ?
30,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he got lucky, very lucky.... cant afford to make mistakes like that..... its very competitive in those fuel classes

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,542 Posts

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,542 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
30,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats guys! 2 more and yall can bring it home...with Billy's name on it! :cool:
that would be cool !! altho i would like to see it be either doug or britany this year

highly doubt leah would seal the deal but shes only 104 points back...never know what could happen

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,542 Posts
that would be cool !! altho i would like to see it be either doug or britany this year

highly doubt leah would seal the deal but shes only 104 points back...never know what could happen
Brittany just won 2 years ago. Might as well be Steve again. At least he's passionate and says what's on his mind. Brittany seems fake to me. Like she doesn't want to be there but does it to appease her father. It may not be so, but that's how she comes off to me on TV.

Leah? She loses her cool when she's not winning and I didn't like that. She turned into a completely different person, at least that's how it comes off on TV. I stopped being a fan that next season when she couldn't buy a win. Her attitude didn't jive with me. :smt102

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Stop it with that BS. Look at the races he's won in the few that he races at. You can't do that with consistently awful lights. If I owned a car, he could wheel for me anyday.
In his intetview he was acting as if he was only there to block for Steve. He has a perfectly good chance to win it all. Why even race if your not there to win.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Brittany just won 2 years ago. Might as well be Steve again. At least he's passionate and says what's on his mind. Brittany seems fake to me. Like she doesn't want to be there but does it to appease her father. It may not be so, but that's how she comes off to me on TV.

Leah? She loses her cool when she's not winning and I didn't like that. She turned into a completely different person, at least that's how it comes off on TV. I stopped being a fan that next season when she couldn't buy a win. Her attitude didn't jive with me. :smt102
Brittany is very passionate about the sport. She's just really quiet and reserved, nothing like her dad. She's got a good car and good crew and Grubby is one cool smart calculated guy.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
We’ll go out there and race and be a support team for Steve and he for me. And we’ll just do the best job we can. That’s what we’ll be doing.” Yup! They're there for each other.

·
time to go racing yet ?
30,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

follow steve, leah, Brittany on social media, primarily there instagram storys, your opinion will change alot of them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts