Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Bu, we're talking about Ray here.. He will first switch to a Yugo motor before he moved to a bowtie just to show us guys :roll: :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Dude that memeber is registered here.. Dont play he gets mad.. :evil: Underdog you out there? This guy was just playing around.. Underdogs other car is a Mustang.. Must be he's scared of real power.. :smt005

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I just got it back today after 3 months in the shop. Let me get used to it and find any bugs first before it goes to the track. Probably late Sept. I't will go 10's, not too bad for a little warmed over 30 over 460. :twisted:

Front Disc Brakes, Power rack and pinion, 16 gallon fuel cell with guage, 55gpm remote water pump. Modified headers to clear rack, new 4" exhaust system with Magna flows, remake back to fit new tank,make new fuel cell shield, tubular control arms, cut front coil springs, lakwood front shocks, Relocate alt, and evac. to fit power steering, installed power steering cooler under fender, installed new trans cooler under fender with fan, neutral switch, new H style seat belts, dual batteries in trunk, powder coat all engine brakets and pulleys, ceramic coat headers and entire exhaust system. spent over 8k just in parts. :WGAF

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LMAO, there's a little Ford in most of us. I have to admit, my first Muscle car was a 69 396/375 Nova. :smt005

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
Hey I just got it back today after 3 months in the shop. Let me get used to it and find any bugs first before it goes to the track. Probably late Sept. I't will go 10's, not too bad for a little warmed over 30 over 460. :twisted:

Front Disc Brakes, Power rack and pinion, 16 gallon fuel cell with guage, 55gpm remote water pump. Modified headers to clear rack, new 4" exhaust system with Magna flows, remake back to fit new tank,make new fuel cell shield, tubular control arms, cut front coil springs, lakwood front shocks, Relocate alt, and evac. to fit power steering, installed power steering cooler under fender, installed new trans cooler under fender with fan, neutral switch, new H style seat belts, dual batteries in trunk, powder coat all engine brakets and pulleys, ceramic coat headers and entire exhaust system. spent over 8k just in parts. :WGAF
Ray if that doesn't get you 10's I have a smallblock 283 in the garage you can install.. :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
purple66bu said:
Yeah but mine is actually my WIFES!! Keeps peace here and lets me keep spending money on my chebbie
Wise man.. You wouldnt want a woman behind the wheel of a fast car.. :smt005

1 - 20 of 48 Posts