Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Locals in Wuhan, where the Chinese coronavirus pandemic originated, have heard screams coming from funeral home furnaces, and some treated in hospitals say they saw workers put living coronavirus patients in body bags, Radio Free Asia (RFA) reported on Monday.

Well hey. That would help explain how they have been able to "flatten their curve". Fry 'em before they can die of COVID. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
10,597 Posts
Die by fire,not corana.....keeps the numbers down...

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
Remember back in the good old days when you only had to worry if your Chinese foods meat was dog or cat?

·
Registered
13,915 Posts
First stink bugs, then corona virus and then.... Boy Bands for RFC to dress alike!

·
Registered
34,533 Posts
Spotted Lantern Fly

·
T/S 368E
27,831 Posts

I've said this for weeks, the POS are lying & murdering anyone that even looks like they might have a cold or virus!!!

I still say there is no way in hell 20 MILLION cell phones all get canceled in a month during a world wide emergency unless they are dead!!
I will bet the farm!!!!
the guy in charge that let that happen is also dead for being too stupid to cover it up!!!

·
Banned
16,773 Posts
This is not.possible. we know, because demokkkrats tell us, that communism loves everyone, and everyone is equal, and everyone has the same rights, and everyone is treated fairly, and no-one suffers, and all is perfect

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
That's how they keep the numbers down.
They didn't actually die from Coronavirus.[other cause of death]

I had that story leaked to me a while ago , even though it wouldn't surprise me [there is no truth to the story]

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,205 Posts
Don't believe the screamers you know how the Chinese lie all the time .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts