Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember a day when the Chicago boy would come to race with us Detroit boys.. I guess they got sick of loading their cars on the trailer after losing... I have made a few callouts a few times to have these boys take on Detroits finest and always get the "Oh well.. Ummm.. Ahhhhh... Ohhhh" shit... I guess it is true.. Detroit still owns the worlds fastest and quickest cars bar none!!!!!!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I don't think I know you guys....but Welcome!!....We should organise a "Road Trip" out to a Jerry Springer Show Taping and all get together :lol:

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
Why dont you drag that Piss Yellow Coupe on down here and take a beatin like a good little boy!

Hey, you wanted trash talkin....

Vanilla

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vanilla said:
Why dont you drag that Piss Yellow Coupe on down here and take a beatin like a good little boy!

Hey, you wanted trash talkin....

Vanilla
We have asked you knuckleheads to come race us or we can some to your turf a few times with nothing but excuses.. Bring it here or we will bring it there.. Chicago :roll:

Oh yeah welcome.. :D

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh brother we have two from Chi-Town now.. Will giving 10-1 odds that these guys will talk till its time for action... :lol: Typical of the Chi-Town boys...

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe it's Shy-Town and not Chi-town cause you boys must be a little to shy to show at the track when the Detroiters come around...

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only its racers there Purple.. Only its racers.. Gotta be a reason they keep turning us down.. It cant be that they're scared now could it???

·
The Godfather
4,994 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Only its racers there Purple.. Only its racers.. Gotta be a reason they keep turning us down.. It cant be that they're scared now could it???
Well Monty i dont know too many shy racers from Chi-town..i just know to play in my own league..for now :lol:

need to figure out how to set a signature tomorrow also have to get my ass to work now
Lada

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We can trade paychecks any day of the week.. Just give me the week number and you're on... Someday I will own everything the bank has and call it my own... :wink:

·
The Purple Prostitute
2,529 Posts
I remember a day when the Chicago boy would come to race with us Detroit boys.. I guess they got sick of loading their cars on the trailer after losing... I have made a few callouts a few times to have these boys take on Detroits finest and always get the "Oh well.. Ummm.. Ahhhhh... Ohhhh" shit... I guess it is true.. Detroit still owns the worlds fastest and quickest cars bar none!!!!!!!

DONE! You got action! Milan NMCA race! What now!?

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
June 20th Martin MI

Battle Between Detroit and Chitown Will Go Down !!!!!

Street Car Chaos at its finest !!!!

I already got 1 race locked in for cash against chi town . . . .

Detroit will be there strong, will chitown ????

1 - 20 of 136 Posts