Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,437 Posts
Just make the drive to az and buy a bunch and keep cali in the dark.

Its more than a gun owner tax, its designed to hurt gun business too. I still have no sympathy though.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Just make the drive to az and buy a bunch and keep cali in the dark.

Its more than a gun owner tax, its designed to hurt gun business too. I still have no sympathy though.

Its actually illegal to do that...nothing states someone who DOESN'T live in comi-fornia can't bring ammo in and sell it *that i know of*

·
Registered
8,437 Posts
Its actually illegal to do that...nothing states someone who DOESN'T live in comi-fornia can't bring ammo in and sell it *that i know of*
Yeah, how are they gonna find out? They would need probable cause and just hide it in your car. Fuck kali

·
Registered
32,595 Posts
”Do you have any fruits, vegetables, plants, non-indigenous animals, ammunition or high capacity clips?”

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am surprised He did not mention it, but I think Commiefornia also has a law about a "thumb print" also is required to purchase ammo.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
My usual ammo supply, LAX ammo was sold out of fuggin everything right before this passed.

Was amazed

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was at a recent Cabela's here in the midwest, holy fuck! 22lr, 22WMR.....etc stocked high to the ceiling (well you know what I mean).

·
Registered
17,541 Posts
Its usually the drug runners that are stupid enough to be going 100 mph with a trunk load of drugs that get busted. Drive like a normal person and take a ride to a bordering state every blue moon., just keep it under 100mph.

·
Meh Commander
13,170 Posts
Shit like this happens because everyone in the “gun community” is devided in their little tribes and never pull together in the same direction.

Dude on the video left out the real point of this law.
It’s really a back door way to end commercial ammo sales in CA.

Personally
I bought ammo up to the last day of June and I’ll never buy another round here from a store.
Guaranteed almost everyone else won’t either.
Low to no sales? .... everyone will stop stocking it.

I don’t know what it’s going to take to get people to ban together ... we have the numbers to stop every law proposed and roll back everyone of them in place.
Why isn’t it happening?

·
Registered
17,541 Posts
Shit like this happens because everyone in the “gun community” is devided in their little tribes and never pull together in the same direction.

Dude on the video left out the real point of this law.
It’s really a back door way to end commercial ammo sales in CA.

Personally
I bought ammo up to the last day of June and I’ll never buy another round here from a store.
Guaranteed almost everyone else won’t either.
Low to no sales? .... everyone will stop stocking it.

I don’t know what it’s going to take to get people to ban together ... we have the numbers to stop every law proposed and roll back everyone of them in place.
Why isn’t it happening?
On paper we have the ability to stop every law proposed. There is many times ( not always) elected officials do not vote the way of the people who elected them into office counted on them doing.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
kailf residents are getting what they asked for,
you elect stupid people, you get stupid results,

until they regain common sense, and control of the state,........

stuff like this will continue to happen and will escalate even further.

·
Brewmaster
12,584 Posts
I didn't elect them or vote for this bullshit, I'm NOT getting what I asked for. Get rid of the people in the big cities in blue, and it would be a much better State.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts