Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man oh man I just fired up the beast today, and she is singing hard I mean chirping like it has a blower, and Im open headers! The funny thing the motor always did it when it was pump gas, but you could only hear it with mufflers, But with 14.5:1 its louder than the open headers and I mean it is loud, chirp te chirp. I to took it down the block and the motor feels very strong. I just wanted to share this with you guys I will let you guys know how it goes next week when I spray her.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
572 ci shortdeck
4.560 bore
4.375 stroke
14.5:1 comp.
8.lift heathly duration.
afr 335cc heads
I think I have this combo well sorted out. I hope it does well. I also like the afr 335cc becuase of the weight of my car is very expolsive. The afr flows real good for its size I know its a small head with the compression and size for the motor but I have seen small port heads work real good. I also think thats were the noise is tweeting from, but like I said it is a night and day difference .
I also swap camshafts and thuaght it would have been lazy, but boy was I wrong. The sad part about it I has a tight 3600 converter and it feels better than my old setup;).
Also I swap header from 2 inch to 2-3/8 from lemons ceramic coated and upgraded camshaft to a real bump stick . No need to play around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts