Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but if you're not at the track you will have to wait. This was done for small tire racing across the country. Special thanks to JOHN FORE III, BURKE DESIGNS,CHEVELLE ROB,LENCO JIM,GOSS KNOWS,JOHN SEARS ,JASON ROBERTSON,TIM LEWIS AND THE REST OF THE GREATEST PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE COUNTRY. This will change radial tire and small tire coverage forever.
Duck

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Small Tire Racing will never be the same after this!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
but if you're not at the track you will have to wait. This was done for small tire racing across the country. Special thanks to JOHN FORE III, BURKE DESIGNS,CHEVELLE ROB,LENCO JIM,GOSS KNOWS,JOHN SEARS ,JASON ROBERTSON,TIM LEWIS AND THE REST OF THE GREATEST PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE COUNTRY. This will change radial tire and small tire coverage forever.
Duck
Duck, if i can get the truck and trailer ready i might leave early in the morning. Would you have a spot for my trailer?

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Duck, if i can get the truck and trailer ready i might leave early in the morning. Would you have a spot for my trailer?
I always have a spot for u big dawg.:)

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are alot of sponsors that have made this possible. Even though this is a small version of whats to come you will get the idea.
Thanks
Duck

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GOSS KNOWS
FROM THE HIP W/ LENCO JIM
ASK PUDDIN'

·
draggin' ass
13,411 Posts
I vote for hot chicks doing the reporting!!!

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
You guys are going to love this!!! I dont even know how the Duck keeps doing this ( other than he has no job) LOL Seriously this is going to be awesome!!

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys are going to love this!!! I dont even know how the Duck keeps doing this ( other than he has no job) LOL Seriously this is going to be awesome!!

GOSS WOULD KNOW:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 60 Posts