Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me just start by saying on a fri night im usually out in the garge working on the car or surfing the bullet. this friday i left my job and am starting a new job so my buddy said lets go out and celabrate. so we ended up and the strip club drinking beer and having fun. this one chick was soooooo phucking hottttt it was crazy. well some how some way by the end of the night my buddy gets her number. i dont mean fake number the really phucking deal. and she was actually interested in him. so now that im like $300 poorer the car will have to wait alittle longer but atleast it was a night to remember.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Good for you, sometimes you need a night like that. you'll be telling stories about it for years to come.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Did YOU get laid????? if not your wallet got fucked not you!

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i didnt get laid fail for me. but it was still fun and im interested to see what my buddy does with this if he goes after it

·
Registered
809 Posts
A strippers number is right up there with a call girls number... your buddy should be proud she probably never gives her number out seeing as she is probably real busy with school...

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Glad you had an awesome night. What kind of work are you going to do now? I dated a stripper before, and she wanted to turn her life around. Until her ex BF had his way with her and got her pregnant. She decided to move away and start all over.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^ no it aint like that it was just a good night. and actually today she came over to his place so i guess it worked out. apperently they are both line man so they hit it off that lucky bastard.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you had an awesome night. What kind of work are you going to do now? I dated a stripper before, and she wanted to turn her life around. Until her ex BF had his way with her and got her pregnant. She decided to move away and start all over.
well i do hvac work as a service tech. im doing the same thing just different place for more money, better benefits, better hours and better bonuses/commission

1 - 12 of 12 Posts