Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Who is the best driver/tuner combo in xtf

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only the ones who do it themself and not has hired help......

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know its tough to choose cause some of these guys know alot of shit and can tune with the best.......

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have listed the Taylor boys but Paul tunes and Frankie drives. not sure if I can list Ulsch cause he still gets help but gave him the chance ;)

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grant has tuned just about everything and so had some others on here from Outlaw 10.5 cars to Limited Street cars and now Xtf cars and most of these guys have raced together for many of years

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
i wanted to vote for justinp...he can tune up some nuts better than anybody..

·
187Graphix.com
2,100 Posts
I would have listed the Taylor boys but Paul tunes and Frankie drives. not sure if I can list Ulsch cause he still gets help but gave him the chance ;)
Hey phuckstick, who have you seen helping chuck lately? Just wondering, maybe i missed something.

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey phuckstick, who have you seen helping chuck lately? Just wondering, maybe i missed something.
not able to say ;) but maybe you have missed something lately :cool:

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
and what class do you run again :p I think you used to tune some 6.0s ;)
but i aint a ball washer..i actually race a car...and it runs consistant 5.0's...which i am happy with.i dont give a fuck if someone is faster or slower.

·
Registered
13,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but i aint a ball washer..i actually race a car...and it runs consistant 5.0's...which i am happy with.i dont give a fuck if someone is faster or slower.
where do you race :confused: what class :confused:

1 - 20 of 210 Posts