Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
34,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The legendary drag race 60th Winternationals starts Feb 6th through the Feb. 9th. Sorry I'm 3000 miles away or I would be there.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Deadline to enter is Monday evening. Torrence is yet to enter, among hopefully a few more. Attending this event and the 17 other events leading up to the "Countdown" is mandatory if a team hopes to make the cut without earning enough points to be in the top 10.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
It was on my bucket list. Ran it a few years ago. It's off my bucket list now and will probably never go back. You guys that go have fun. We'll start the season in Phoenix.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
They say Scott Palmer is sitting out too who is a sattilite team of Torrance. Looks like they are trying to make some sort of statment to the NHRA. Just weird because they were testing this past weekend

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Top Fuel is up to 15 entries now and Funny Car at 18. Actually, Scott Palmer is entered, but not either of the Torrences. If this remains as it is, this will not be a good look for NHRA at the kickoff to the season.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I will be there! Always a great race and most teams are showing the stuff that they developed over the winter break. Attended NHRA Winternationals for the first time in 1964, obviously there have been many changes since then. It has always been a classic event and checking out the NHRA Museum is always a treat.

·
Registered
227 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Jeff Diehl just withdrew his entry, so that makes 17- FC 15-TF 20-PS..... Neither Torrence car nor Salinas entered as it stands now.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
14,166 Posts
No Palmer either....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts