Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To delet a post that just tryin to put info out there for all racers. And if it was that big of a fucking problem you could have contaced me and said something about it cause the shyt no different than u postin on street-freaks. And on a personal note if u removed my post jason thats sad and u still havent made good on a situation i had at mir but the shyts jus been sweeped under the rug!

·
Registered
509 Posts
To delet a post that just tryin to put info out there for all racers. And if it was that big of a fucking problem you could have contaced me and said something about it cause the shyt no different than u postin on street-freaks. And on a personal note if u removed my post jason thats sad and u still havent made good on a situation i had at mir but the shyts jus been sweeped under the rug!
Speaking of rugs when are you going to get them to prep that track that you call home:smt102

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
. . . really Rick, you post in the MIR section that there is a race at a competeing track trying to get his spectators and you wonder why it was removed. Granted it's not the same type of cars or class, but come on dude, get real.

Why don't you try to have a little respsect for Jason and MIR and keep the MIR section to MIR races and info.

If J doesn't want Jasons stuff on the other site I'm sure he'll put it down, stuff has dissapeared from there too.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
. . . really Rick, you post in the MIR section that there is a race at a competeing track trying to get his spectators and you wonder why it was removed. Granted it's not the same type of cars or class, but come on dude, get real.

Why don't you try to have a little respsect for Jason and MIR and keep the MIR section to MIR races and info.

If J doesn't want Jasons stuff on the other site I'm sure he'll put it down, stuff has dissapeared from there too.
IMA SAY IT AGAIN ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS PUT THE WORD OUT THAT THERE WILL BE A OPS RACE FRIDAY FOR WHO EVA THE HELL WANTED TO KNOW THAT MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN. FANS OR RACERS!! SHYT HE WONT EVEN HAVE A 10.5 RACE HERE WHY CAUSE HE SAY HE CANT GET THE CAR COUNT FOR IT. NOBODY IS REALLY (BUT THEY STILL HAVING IT! 75-80 LAST SAT 6 CAR APRIL 23 @ CAPITOL 7 CARS) OTHER THAN CECIL IN THIS AREA AND IDK WHAT THERE CAR COUNT IS.

IM JUST A RACER I GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY TRACK JUS TRYIN TO PUT THE WORD OUT TO GET MORE CARS IF POSSIBLE TO COME OUT AND RACE BECAUSE ALL OF US CANT GO TO CECIL AND RUN 4.4s 4.3s AND 4.2s

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Rick,

Why don't you call up Monty and pay up for a section for that track then you can post all you want.

Who ever deleted it was clearly within their rights to remove it. Why don't you go to Burger King and hand out flyers for McDonald's.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Rick, you did it once before and I never said anything but alot of racers came on here and said how they felt about it. It's just not appropriate. There are plenty of other forums on YB that you can post in. Let's keep the MIR section for MIR races please. Streetfreaks was around while 75-80 was closed, so I didnt know it was an exclusive board just for 75-80. And J never has mentioned to me not to post there, if he did I would totally respect that. No hard feelings here, and I am sure you understand.

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
Rick - You can put the word out on Trash or be Trashed. How about we respect the sponsor, the track, MIR here. If Jim wants to pay for a section on YB let him. Not trying to be rude, but this section is for MIR!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok i apologize. And if i make it down fot the rental jason ill talk to you then. But jus to let u know jason if u were to have a 10.5 race or start having them i would do the same for you by tryin to push the word out. i have don the same for 75-80! BUT ITS ONLY BECAUSE IM A RACERS and us slower guys need somewhere to race to. HOLLA

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
I feel a lot of love here today. :D

Jason - you free tonight? call or text if you are. I have a dental appt at 4 and am free after that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts