Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should start another thread..........That Diane (with the staryist eyed look I could give) is a Sweetheart

·
16,373 Posts
Thanx to everyone that came out and made it what it was. We had 175 of the finest cars anywhere from Antiques to Pro Street!!! Congrats to Top Modified Winner Dave Rudan with his Yellow Pro Street Blown 55 Chevy and John Slavin with his Back 69 DZ302 Z28 Camaro for Best Stock. The owner of the Buck was very happy with the turn out and will have more workers on staff for the next one to improve the service. He said a lot of the cars on the lot were employees who he will ask to park across the street for the next one and give us more spots. Thanx Jimmy Biggs for coming out. The food was great too, and free!!! Biggs got another free meal!!! Thanx, Ray :smt005

·
16,373 Posts
So far all the web sites are praising the event. Didn't hear any complaints. For the first one is was great. We had cars from New York and Wilkes Barre Pa. A good three hour ride for each. They loved it. Next month the upper outside deck will be open. The owner of the Buck didn't want to pay for extra employees and not need them. We proved him wrong. He will have more people next month. The place is beautiful and the patio was full of people eating all night. Some people ate in the two dining rooms too. :lol:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
problem child said:
:oops: did my car look good?
Who is gonna give a crap what your car looks like.......I just hope Jason had enough sense not to shoot the car........I can run that spot......quiz the guys right after.....they won't remember what kind of car you have :p

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
Thanx to everyone that came out and made it what it was. We had 175 of the finest cars anywhere from Antiques to Pro Street!!! Congrats to Top Modified Winner Dave Rudan with his Yellow Pro Street Blown 55 Chevy and John Slavin with his Back 69 DZ302 Z28 Camaro for Best Stock. The owner of the Buck was very happy with the turn out and will have more workers on staff for the next one to improve the service. He said a lot of the cars on the lot were employees who he will ask to park across the street for the next one and give us more spots. Thanx Jimmy Biggs for coming out. The food was great too, and free!!! Biggs got another free meal!!! Thanx, Ray :smt005
Humm , So Ray it looks like the Chevy's won everything? Just another normal day I guess :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
*I know it was tuff.......There was some bad butt chit out there.......more then a few $12 a gallon rides :p

·
16,373 Posts
Harry's Firebird race car is awesome. He told us not to pick him after all the cry babbies cried when I pick him at my Support Our Troops Cruise. It's a 68 Firebird race car that I would put up against any show car. He races it regularly too and runs 9.teens. :twisted:

·
16,373 Posts
One of the local guys who post pictures on DelValracing all the time, took pictures from the upper deck. Can't wait until he post them. I'll post a link as soon as he does.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts