Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if re-post
She was born on 9-11-01..." Born on a tragedy , and died on a tragedy "..... poor family ....RIP Christina :(

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Watched her mother and father talk about Saturday ........... Her Grand Father is Dallas Green >>> Phillies Manager for a few years

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
make me sick to my stomach

to think where we are today

for god sacks she 9

to think we are not allowed to think out load , because some crazy mother fucker will come kill you and people around you

that kid should be shot , no thats not good enough for him

pisses me off

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Watched her mother and father talk about Saturday ........... Her Grand Father is Dallas Green >>> Phillies Manager for a few years

Yep, watched Dateline, I think it was, last night. Her father is a scout for the Dodgers. She loved politics and was proud to be born on that date. She thought of it in a positive manner.

She also wanted to be the first woman to play major league baseball. She was a very driven, intelligent little girl. Such a shame. :(

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
^^ It's the way of the world, if we don't face it head on it doesn't exist. A very public execution of the MF'r this afternoon would be a start.

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
What pisses me off the most is that so many people recognized how demented this guy was, but nobody did anything about it.

A FUCKEN MEN , YOU SAID IT

YOU KNOW THERE IS MORE LIKE HIM OUT THERE

AND TO THINK ALL THOSE PEOPLE SAY THE CON. WOMAN HAD IT COMING , SO THIS LITTLE GIRL HAD IT COMING TO I GUESS

DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKERS

·
Registered
8,468 Posts
What pisses me off the most is that so many people recognized how demented this guy was, but nobody did anything about it.

I'm with you, but that's the sorry state of the country we built. If you tried to do anything about it, his 'rights' will protect him

As a collective I think for the most part we all know what is 'right' and unfortunately the 'rights' people have stop us from doing much about it until it's too late.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts