Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23,688 Posts
A couple of wraps with 'flex seal' tape will fix that fucker. I know it's true, I saw it on TV !! :p

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks like a galvanized nipple probably fell off in his hand. With all the stuff I’ve seen you build I seriously doubt this is an oh shit moment.

·
Regulator
35,582 Posts
:pThat is the first thing that I seen you post that looks like you fucked up!

·
Registered
11,839 Posts
welcome to home ownership, by the time you get the pipe to unscrew in usable condition you will be at the street tap.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The packing let got on the spigot. Grabbed a wrench to remove it and replace. Soon as I put a turn on it, it just crumbled. Got lucky and removed nipple. New nipple and spigot fixed it.

·
Mother Hen
50,955 Posts
I may have been party to getting a teacher in a shitload of hot water over her actions and my email to both her and the principal last night. After I sent my email, another parent called the principal. Apparently this morning, there is an observer in her classroom that questioned the kids extensively and the teacher retracted everything she had said and done previously that led to this. I expected the principal might have a word with her or they might would have talked to my daughter, but they went all out with this investigation, stayed in the class the entire time and questioned the kids again before class ended. I'm just waiting for the rest of the fallout. I'm glad they don't have much more left in the year.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts