Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank Jimmy Bigggs for inviting me to Orlando. It was the GREATEST event I've ever attended. I've been to the Mopar and Keysone Nationals and they can't compare to this. I love door cars and this is the event for that. It was nice to meet Ken Cooper, Sparky, Billy Glidden and Shannon. It was also nice to see, Camp and crew, Johhny Balinski, Partick, Randy, and Gary, and Adam {TurboOutlaw} and also would like to thank him for hooking me up with a hotel room. Sorry to all the others I'm probably forgetting. I would like to thank Rich from Power House Video for letting me be the starting line cameraman. Thanx to Squeeze for keeping us entertained at for the 7 hours we wasted at Phila. airport. I had a great time. {and I mean this in a sincere way} It was an AWESOME experience!!! I saw a ton of people I knew, some from my area and some from as far away as CA. Can't wait for Sema and the Vegas Shoot Out. I saw Steve Petty but never got a chance to talk to him. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Ford guy, but Billy and Shannon are the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. Jimmy and I had a very nice conversation with Shannon, and I was like we knew her all our lives. Thanx to everyone that made this trip a great one!!! See ya's in Vegas!!! 8)

PS. Jimmy will be posting my Billy Glidden interview!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
i also would like to say that it was nice meeting those of you that came up to me to introduce yourselves...there were so many people from the different sites that it almost became embarrassing. speaking of embarrassing, did anyone catch when i was completely stuck to the track? i think my crew disowned me after that...

jimmy and ray, you two are awesome. thank god we had eachother in that damn airport. thanks for letting me tag along. ray, remember one thing...if you need a lighter, i'll buy you one...you don't have to risk your life by bending down in the middle of the airport to pick up someone elses butt!

jerry...i only have one question for you...HOW MANY HAVE YOU DRANKEN?!?!?! LMFAO...and i must thank you one last time for parking my drunk ass right in the fire ant colony...that was greatly appreciated!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
They throw my phuckin lighters in the garbage everytime I go to the airport.. Tell me that makes any sence? Im allowed to carry 6 books of matches but no lighters?? Ummm the best fused fires are made with a cigarette and a few books of matches... Also why can't I carry a knife past the check point? But yet I can have a steak dinner with a steak knife once I pass the check point? I can also buy a lighter in their stores.. WTF?? :roll:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
You should have seen the lost old guy drivin with the other old guy tryin to read a map in the dark with no glasses and Sqeeze laughing her butt off in the back seat....it could have been a scene in a Movie :p

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
They throw my phuckin lighters in the garbage everytime I go to the airport.. Tell me that makes any sence? Im allowed to carry 6 books of matches but no lighters?? Ummm the best fused fires are made with a cigarette and a few books of matches... Also why can't I carry a knife past the check point? But yet I can have a steak dinner with a steak knife once I pass the check point? I can also buy a lighter in their stores.. WTF?? :roll:
:oops: :oops: :oops: Monty we wouldn't know that......We fly coach :roll:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Monty Mikho said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: Monty we wouldn't know that......We fly coach :roll:
Come on now.. First class is only a few grand more.. You can't take it with you when you die.. :-D

Im talking about the check point.. not the plane..

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
I gotta say it was a pleasure to meet all of you guys too.
I wasn't sure of squeeze, but I did walk up too her and introduce myself. She was as nice as could be and I'm glad I did got to meet her...

As for Ray And Jimmy you guys had me laughing for hours. I don't think I could hang out with Ray too long, he would probably kill me with laughter!
It was truely a peasure to meet both of you guys.

We had a great time at the track, this has to be the best race of the year bar none.

Now back to my program, gotta get ready for next year....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good to see everyone there. We were very, very frustrated with the outcome of the weekend (long story) and that affected our disposition but it was good to see you as well. Sorry it didn't go as planned Jimmy-

PB

·
Registered
492 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
Billy Glidden and Shannon.
Yes thanks for the hook up on the shirt. Now if I wear that shirt to the track everyone will know whos motor is in the car..lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts