Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Fat Kid Racing
1,563 Posts
Badass. When is the orange Chevelle gonna be out?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Lmao! "Rabbi"........I guess all that Miss Pacman gaming experience in his teenage years, has paid off.

·
"Less talk, more thought"
2,134 Posts
He is a "Rabbi in training"!!
Besides, Scottie don't know crap!
Just ask the guys that know everything!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Lmao! "Rabbi"........I guess all that Miss Pacman gaming experience in his teenage years, has paid off.
hell it was tryn get my comador 64 was a good learning tool.....

·
Registered
3,454 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Thanks Dennis.. for the props ... i just like to help people thats all... im not a almighty tuner but i know enough to help:)

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
You no im just bustin' your balls !Great job dennis' car didnt knock any pistons out of it so thats a good thing .

oh i know lol .... we talked about a few things yesterday LOL just get that 10.5 car done :)

·
Registered
3,454 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
He is a "Rabbi in training"!!
Besides, Scottie don't know crap!
Just ask the guys that know everything!!!!:rolleyes:
yes Rabbi in training .....:Kneelsomday i will be a stelthy ninja ....

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Dennis ... Cant forget Jay,,, lol Pat and I have made some good strides on jays car 1.33 60ft... wheels about foot off the gound from were we started ... its been baby steps untill we get it all worked out....:) then i see a grudge race later this yr:) for steaks

·
Registered
970 Posts
Jimmy Lopez and Scotty K............... it was a pleasure having you 2 guys in our pits helping out with our cars. You guys had a full plate this weekend, but still managed to lend a hand when we needed it.
That's what this racing is all about, friends helping out friends. Thank you again for all the help and support year after year. It's guys like you that make us proud to say we're your friends.

Timmy, good seeing you and the girls. Keep us updated on the new camaro. You gonna make Cordova on the 15th ???

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Dennis ... Cant forget Jay,,, lol Pat and I have made some good strides on jays car 1.33 60ft... wheels about foot off the gound from were we started ... its been baby steps untill we get it all worked out....:) then i see a grudge race later this yr:) for steaks
Jay who ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts