Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
You couldn't have picked a better place or bunch of guys to do business with, Monty.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steff I agree.. They have treated me very well and their work is even better.. I like working with people who can do a job better than I can.. :D

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Chuck's the man. He built my 347 inch ls1 motor and it has been flawless. He checked over all the used parts I was using and made sure they were up to par and it worked out great! Made over 900 fwhp on the low boost setting. :-D

Will definitly go back again for any future motor builds. Can't say enough good things.

Sean

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weird part is they kind of have a Mopar stamp on them.. Well they do much more than that obviously.. Actually I would believe a Chevy or Ford is much easier to build since they have unlimited products out there for them..

101 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Weird part is they kind of have a Mopar stamp on them.. Well they do much more than that obviously.. Actually I would believe a Chevy or Ford is much easier to build since they have unlimited products out there for them..
Its true, we do specialize in Mopars and our web store is all Mopar, but we do other brands, and as Sean has stated above we do a lot of the LS1 turbo stuff. Our #1 goal is no matter what brand: its done right the first time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts