Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who voted for Obama, fuck all of you sorry mutherfuckers.

That is all.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
You say that but if the republican party would have had 2 candidates WORTH A PHUCK then people wouldnt have been forced to vote for Obama.

·
A Fine Example For Others
41,202 Posts
I can't vote due to my felony murder conviction. Seems silly to me that I served my 8 years and consider a free man now, yet I can't vote.

Go figure.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
no matter how worthless they were...they were BETTER than fuckstickassholecommunistpieceofshitobama.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
You say that but if the republican party would have had 2 candidates WORTH A PHUCK then people wouldnt have been forced to vote for Obama.
Obama did not win the elections because of his credentials.
And the fact the republican party didn't have a candidate worth a flip certainly didn't force me to vote for obama.
90% of the people in America know exactly what won him the election. And those that don't know had never voted before this election in the first place.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I was not of age to vote the last time around but sure am and not voting for that stupid mother fucker this go round

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I waited in a big fukin' line and when I was about 5 or 6 people away from casting my vote................................ they announced over the intercom that the idiot was the new POTUS!...

A LOT of idiots East of here!... :(

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't wait to hear people that voted for him bitch about healthcare and taxes.

·
Information Desk
1,887 Posts
Didn't vote for him last time, I'll dig my eyes out with a dull spork before I vote for him this time. I don't know how Romney will handle the current mess, I prefer Ron Paul, but I'll take my chances.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts