Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank all the racers that drove along way even with the chance of rain. I'm not one to call a race because of rain or because there's a chance of losing money. I know 99% of the other guys would have cancelled the race so they didnt lose money. Even with all the other races and rain the total car count was only 11 cars off from last year.The no-boost cars decided to run x-treme instead of the no-boost. Big props to Joseph for the track prep and everyone that helped get thru the rain and make this happen.
Thanks and i'll see you in OCT @ SGMP for the biggest product gve away in radial history.
Duck

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
I want to thank all the racers that drove along way even with the chance of rain. I'm not one to call a race because of rain or because there's a chance of losing money. I know 99% of the other guys would have cancelled the race so they didnt lose money. Even with all the other races and rain the total car count was only 11 cars off from last year.The no-boost cars decided to run x-treme instead of the no-boost. Big props to Joseph for the track prep and everyone that helped get thru the rain and make this happen.
Thanks and i'll see you in OCT @ SGMP for the biggest product gve away in radial history.
Duck
Thanks for having these races and everything you do!..hell,Whats 6000 miles between friends! I will be back as long as i`m able. :cool:

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You had one unhappy camper. LOL!!! His thread here didn't go well. :smt077
I try and do my best but i will make mistakes just like anyone else.
What i try and do is be honest with the racers and supply them with a good facility and good payouts. I just want to say thanks again to everyone that came to race or watched it on live feed to support these guys.
Duck

·
Registered
681 Posts
I will be there, you the man duck. Thanks for the feed. You will see a leaf spring radial car go faster then .75 in oct see you then.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,822 Posts
I try and do my best but i will make mistakes just like anyone else.
What i try and do is be honest with the racers and supply them with a good facility and good payouts. I just want to say thanks again to everyone that came to race or watched it on live feed to support these guys.
Duck
Most know this.. I can't take people standing on the sidelines second guessing the ones making decisions that affect the hundreds of people at the race. It's nerve racking enough without jackasses like this guy posting insults on YB.

Right, wrong or indifferent, the track guys have to make decisions. And it pisses me off that anyone would come on here and run their mouths about it.

I wasn't alone in my disdain. :smt081

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I wish my car fit into one of your classes for the oct race.. It would be a blast just to be a part of it all. We need more people like you putting on races for the RACERS.

·
Registered
236 Posts
FIRST TIME EVER ON RADIALS, I WILL ALSO BE DOING SOME MORE TESTING BEFORE OCT. HAD A BLAST JUST WISHED I COULD OF KEPT THE FRONT END DOWN. THE RAIN MADE IT LONG BUT I MET ALOT COOL AS HELL PEOPLE. SEE YA IN OCT. NCRTCTTFMF LOL

·
Registered
147 Posts
We're happy to be a part of your org. ORTC......Great racing and parity.......Ronnie and Gina Wilson

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
It was a very long day yesterday but I feel like everyone including Duck and the track did the best they could. I am thankful we didn't have hours of downtime cleaning up crashes.Most everyone even left with motors in 1 piece! Sorry we had to leave before it was over-but we are already on the road Northbound today.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
10,986 Posts
I wish my car fit into one of your classes for the oct race.. It would be a blast just to be a part of it all. We need more people like you putting on races for the RACERS.
X2

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Duck
rain, snow, hail ,smoke, used 10.5Ws .nothing can stop an ortc race

·
Registered
401 Posts
I want to thank all the racers that drove along way even with the chance of rain. I'm not one to call a race because of rain or because there's a chance of losing money. I know 99% of the other guys would have cancelled the race so they didn't lose money. Even with all the other races and rain the total car count was only 11 cars off from last year.The no-boost cars decided to run x-treme instead of the no-boost. Big props to Joseph for the track prep and everyone that helped get thru the rain and make this happen.
Thanks and i'll see you in OCT @ SGMP for the biggest product give away in radial history.
Duck
Had a good time see you in Oct. And thanks for putting on a great Race.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts