Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a little late after the year is over,but i would like everyone to know how much you have been a help on some of the tune ups. This year we went 4.60 at 151.12 with a mild 632 and a single stage plate. Thanks .Richard W.

·
Super Moderator
12,136 Posts
This is a little late after the year is over,but i would like everyone to know how much you have been a help on some of the tune ups. This year we went 4.60 at 151.12 with a mild 632 and a single stage plate. Thanks .Richard W.
Hey Richard,
Sorry for the slow reply, I was just looking back thru the pages for something and ran across this.. It's been my pleasure working with you and Quincey with your combo. That things running pretty good for what your working with ! ;) Thanks again for giving I-S a chance to help you out.. Thanks, SJ

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Nice job Richard. I think I met you at Evadale, if I remember right...I had the '71 Camaro out that day. You have a clean car & a very solid combo, and it works great too! Good luck in 2011.

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
congrads !!!! how much does the car weigh?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
David, I know it is light, because I saw it up close, and it is a very nice piece...badazz for what he's running for sure. I think the Heads are Conventional, if I remember right. Let me GUESS 2550# with Driver, n20, i.e. fully race ready. I'm sure Richard will give us the right answer.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is a conventional head but 18 degree. Yes fofo it was me at Evadale nice to meat you to. And Power mad the car wt. is 2410, had a little tire shake lately the 60 fts. have been in the 1.07 s but started to get a little tire shake, might adjust the 4 link along with new tires. Richard

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been watching your progress

I have been watching your progress Power Mad i would say the same about yours.

Richard

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Don't do it Richard...more DOPE, I mean...LOL. See ya Evadale again soon!

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
thanks richard , but you got me beat 1 system 4.60s 2400 lbs 632 1 carb
632 2700 lbs 3 systems 2 carbs 4.5 4.6s. you got a great combo !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Damn, I can only image what the Lil Sumptin could run if she lost 1000# to get close to 2400#...holy shite!

Keep us posted, Richard.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fofo hope to see you at Evadale soon, and we have thought what a fogger might add to car, for a second gun? Richard

1 - 14 of 14 Posts