·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Looks good,

you going to GA in a few weeks with that one or the other one? Looks like you're already stocked up on Gatorade for the race. If its anything like last year, you'll be trading that infor coffee and hot chocolate.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
its coming together pal. when's the first test season?

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL. Thx. My friend Robbie was helping me tonight with the "to do's" on the '69, so he took a few pics, and posted them for me...I'm retarded, like my timing...LOL.

We are thrashing to get the '69 done ASAP, and hope to test this weekend, and if not the followiing weekend at our local Mardi GRAS Nationals IHRA event. Then to SGMP the following weekend.

IF we get everything done, we'll take the '69 Camaro Black Beast, and if not, we'll take the '71 Camaro Lil Sumptin.

Yep, we'll be stocked with Gatorade...LOL. But, believe me, a "rajun Cajun" like me will also be packing some serious ALCOHOL...LOL. Damn if only I could bring some crawfish to boil! All in FUN for us.

Only in America...

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
besides the intake which looks great who coated those headers they have some serious bling.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Hey FoFo I was looking at some pics of our local racers website the other day and I could have sworn I seen pics of your '71 . It was at Ben Bruce raceway park in Evadale, TX. Looked great.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thx again guys.

Streamline Powdercoating, Lafayette LA (Owner Shane Thibodaux, Cell 337-277-1403), did the ceramic coating on the Headers...he does most of the header coating in this area...excellent product. He also does any kind of powdercoating...super nice guy too.

Yep, that was me at Evadale in the '71 Lil Sumptin. If I remember right, the track had the clocks go down, and I tried to me make 1 hit on 1 stage, but the track could not hold the launch. Nice people at Evadale! Hope to meet ya.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thx Seth...hope to see you & that "other" Camaro at the local track soon.

·
color me gone
1,418 Posts
that looks way to awesome fofo steve you did a awesome job.
i'm jealous that car is so beautiful lets see some great numbers fofo:smt023:smt023

1 - 19 of 19 Posts