Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was a real easy install fast shipping and real easy to set all the stages we had it all figured out in 2 pass thanks for the help diff will worth it

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Thanks guys! Let me know if there's anything I can help ya with. I was hoping to really put the Boost Leash on the map last week in Georgia. We qualified 5th in Outlaw Radial class and did not even get to make the 4th rd qualifying when the air and track were KILLER. Found out we had weak valve springs and they killed the valve train on every pass. Ran 4.63 with 2 broke lifters, 2 whipped out cam lobes, and broke rockers :(
One of my buddies Mark Brewton was there with his good looking boost leash equipped silver nova in the leaf spring class. He ran his best time ever with his 23degree sbc. Also Chip Pike ran X275 with his boost leash equipped black mustang coupe. Its a very buget built car with most hand me down parts. He made a good showing and qualified very well in a class with 80+ cars. He went a 4.9?. Cant wait for Febuary!!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I look forward to trying one of these out!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
What exactly does the boost leash do? Sorry I am ignorant to this part...
Its a timed based, multi stage co2/boost controller. Designed to be very simple to use and understand. Budget minded cost too.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And you can also ramp the boost it faster or slow thats wut help keep my 275 dr hooked up

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Thanks that's what I thought, just wasn't sure if it was on launch only or if it was multi stage.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Very simple and effective. I went from blowing the tires off to getting down the track quick. Awesome piece ,great price and spot on tech support.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts