Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Doug Patten for working all weekend. I now have a motor together and will be puting it in this week getting ready to rock soon. It has been to long since I have made any passes(9 months). Also thanks Tim tool rental.

Brad

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
whats up

Whats up brad. Glad to see your getting back out there. Hows your back doing.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
:prayer: worlds baddest mustang. IMO
X50000000!

I remember sitting in class when I was in highschool reading MMFF and reading the article when brad broke into 200mph.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
didn't you come to crossville and out a spanking on the real street class in a customers car a while back?? hope i'm not mistaken.

either way glad to hear you are getting geared up! and can't go wrong with proline it seems!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
didn't you come to crossville and out a spanking on the real street class in a customers car a while back?? hope i'm not mistaken.

either way glad to hear you are getting geared up! and can't go wrong with proline it seems!!!
shut up:cool: he may come back and beat our asses again:)

·
11,826 Posts
welcome back big bad brad brand. you ready to go to new york city this sat for more ny steak? hope the tall buildings and flashing lights don't get you sick again :p:p

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
I have seen this motor in person and it is HUGE . One bad ass engine .

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
I was asked not to say how big it is now . Damn big is about all I can say .

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
I'm going to say in the 700's in cubic inches and making a heck of a lot of power. I thought they had a 700+ engine in it already! Maybe its even bigger now!? :confused:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts