Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have read on here before on this. But for those who have not dealt with Patrick here it is again. I sent in the online tech form for a new carb. From his return e-mail with suggested carb to phone conversation ordering same. He was the most professional, courteous person I have ever dealt with. I would highly reccommend Pro Systems. Reasonably priced custom carb for exact application with plenty of technical assistance.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I know I have read on here before on this. But for those who have not dealt with Patrick here it is again. I sent in the online tech form for a new carb. From his return e-mail with suggested carb to phone conversation ordering same. He was the most professional, courteous person I have ever dealt with. I would highly reccommend Pro Systems. Reasonably priced custom carb for exact application with plenty of technical assistance.
Patrick was great when I had my carb......he even called on the weekends if need be........

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Most personable guy in the business. Always takes time out for his customers.

·
-------------------------
6,398 Posts
If everyone is the performance world operated like patrick does there would never be an issue with anything!

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Put a pair of his cutom 4150's on my hemi. We took them outta the box and ran the motor on the dyno. No matter what changes we made to them, it lost power. PERFECT outta the box.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have owned 2 different carbs from Patrick and both of them were great he is the man for them dominators ,and a great guy to deal with ,would buy from him again and recomend him to anyone who needs a bas ass performance carb

·
Registered
11,165 Posts
Agreed. Good company. Good product.

·
Butch
8,207 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts