Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, what a weekend! I had a blast! I REALLY appreciate all your help and advice cause its gonna pay off! It was cool that you took me to the track and taught me HOW to actually READ each lane and HOW to find the groove! It all made sense and worked! I can't thank you enough for sharing alot of your experiences and tips! You're a true friend and racer! :D

Wes

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Forget about the about all that.. Thanks for showing me the :Boobs bars.. :-D It was cool to be at a drag strip and strip club all in the same week... :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Forget about the about all that.. Thanks for showing me the :Boobs bars.. :-D It was cool to be at a drag strip and strip club all in the same week... :-D

Now the truth comes out......a Drag.....Strip Club :shock: ......those folks from the north end of Bourbin Street had to relocate somewhere :roll:

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monty Mikho said:
I'm looking forward to when you come back..........thats when we'll really tear some shit up.........and not my motor either! :-D Tell Monson to get his ass in gear for Arizona.........two 5-bedroom A-Frame cabins up north and a weekend of partying! The shit will be on CNN........... :shock:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Will do.. Monson says he's up for it.. Will be a very good time.. Maria says it will have to wait till after her spring semester... :(

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Monty I'll get some info off to you in the mail.............It doesn't matter about the timeframe.......when Maria's schooling is over that would be a great time cause the weather will be changing and it'll be comfortable and pretty there! Sometimes we can still snow ski in April............ :shock: Ever ski in shorts and no shirt!? I have!

Jimmy, not gonna make it to Vegas..........alot of family stuff coming up! I would like to make it though, just not gonna happen.

Wes

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Snow ski? Cool! I told Monty it's like drag racing. Go straight down the hill and pull the chute and the chair lift line.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jim Monson said:
Snow ski? Cool! I told Monty it's like drag racing. Go straight down the hill and pull the chute and the chair lift line.
Hey Jimmy he's SKEERED but we'll show him how its done, then he'll have to MAN-UP and be a SUPERSTAR for Maria........... :-D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Jim Monson said:
His turbin will keep him warm.
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 I'll wear one just for you...

Wes it aint about being scared.. Its about coming from 120* weather.. How the hell do I make it in Detroit is beyond me... :evil:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Monty Mikho said:

Now the truth comes out......a Drag.....Strip Club :shock: ......those folks from the north end of Bourbin Street had to relocate somewhere :roll:
for a short time Atco raceway had a bar/strip club in the track. That was awesome. now its just a bar which is still cool

·
DURCHWATEN POTENZ Baby!
22,915 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Jim Monson said:
His turbin will keep him warm.
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 I'll wear one just for you...

Wes it aint about being scared.. Its about coming from 120* weather.. How the hell do I make it in Detroit is beyond me... :evil:
It doesn't even get cold in this hell-hole. What are you talking about Monty?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts