Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the live feed!!! Spent a butt load of hours watching and the broadcast was awesome!!! You keep getting better at every event. Oh and lets not forget your better half for her work too!! Again thanks for everything that you do for us racers!!! :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I lost signal Sunday night about 11:00 to 11:30, other than that excellent coverage all week end. Thanks Mark enjoyed it.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Geezer I was right along with you. It was only 100 degrees this weekend so we had no choice!!

·
Registered
12,114 Posts
Listened all weekend long from the garage- Thanks very much for the work involved bringing us a excellent feed!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
:smt041A HUGE THANK YOU!!!:party

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Mark thansk for the live feed and the chat room. It was a blast to sit in there and bust chops on old friends.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Without a doubt, awesome work to whomever was involved. I was watching several times a day for a long time.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Mark the live feed and timing was great. Good job and very much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Thanks to Mark and all the sponsers that made this happen.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Thanks for the feed Mark. It was fantastic and you have came leaps and bounds with the quality, camera work and replays!

However, my wife isn't happy with you because I did absolutely nothing else this weekend other than watch racing on our TV.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts