Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bottle bath is a thing of beauty, and works flawlessly. Thanks for a great product and fast delivery!

·
Trevor Stripling
1,510 Posts
Love my Neal heater!

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Thanks guys,

I try it do my best, at a fair price.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Got mine Friday, just as promised. It was nice doing business with you. Went to the track saturday night, temps were in the low 50's. Bottle stayed up to temp the whole time we were in the lanes, and that was a long fucking time. Thanks:)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Love mine also!

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
$350 for a 10lb $375 for a 15lb +$25 for shipping

Number is below. Thanks

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
That kinda depends on the weather and how you purge the kit/kits, if its 75 they don't loose temp near as fast as if its 50. During the summer evenings in the midwest I'll run mine at 975ish and they will not drop that much, light purge and go. Last Friday it was 50 or colder and we had them at 1000. They hold real well as long as they are covered, spent like 20-30minutes in the lanes and they dropped to 950. a light purge and they were 940 leaving the line.

If you're the type to do a big purge, then bang 3 kits 4 times each, you would most likely need to run it a little hotter.

Everyones procedure is a little different, But the nice thing is that they are very consistent. So it's pretty easy to find what works best for you and do the same thing everytime.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
I'm going to have a few of these at SGMP next week. They'll be at the TRZ booth if you would like to check them out.

Also, there will be one in the pile of stuff Duck is giving away!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts