Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Track was killer last night. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Testing for the big wheel race?

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Rental car 60 foot was down to 2.4

·
Senior Frog
10,334 Posts
one minute your saying DONT TEST save your parts for SGMP and the next minute your renting out tracks having
test sessions for the big race.......SHIT im confused....which is it,bring your A game or just show up and pay at the gate ?

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
one minute your saying DONT TEST save your parts for SGMP and the next minute your renting out tracks having
test sessions for the big race.......SHIT im confused....which is it,bring your A game or just show up and pay at the gate ?
Show up and pay at the gate untested.. That way he will have your money, remember he is trying to fuck every racer and make millions according to his buddy JustinP :p

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts

They were testing but didn't have it "tuned up", remember the video about always having more left in it, stuck calipers and shit like that, it was just a soft tune. :p

·
I kill parts
10,216 Posts
Show up and pay at the gate untested.. That way he will have your money, remember he is trying to fuck every racer and make millions according to his buddy JustinP :p
The name JustinP is starting to get bad enough people are going to start taking offense to being called a buddy, instead of just taking it as friendly ribbing.......

:p

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
from what i read on facebook(so might not be true) theres 1 more procharged radial car in the 4.3x's

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
. . . no more Pro Charger, she has twins now, turbos that is. ;)
just re read what i wrote, doesnt have puddins name no where in my sentence............LIKE I SAID 1 MORE PROCHARGED CAR

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
just re read what i wrote, doesnt have puddins name no where in my sentence............LIKE I SAID 1 MORE PROCHARGED CAR
It didnt go .30s ;) try .70s it didnt like what was changed on it. Rob Wells did go .30s though

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
It didnt go .30s ;) try .70s it didnt like what was changed on it. Rob Wells did go .30s though
THATS WHY I WROTE IN MY ORIGINAL POST (MIGHT NOT BE TRUE).......I READ IT DID THERE AND IM SURE U SAW THE SAME THING. WELL NOW I KNOW IT DIDNT, THEM GUYS DEF WORK HARD AT GETTING IT THEY WILL SEE THE .30'S SOON

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
THATS WHY I WROTE IN MY ORIGINAL POST (MIGHT NOT BE TRUE).......I READ IT DID THERE AND IM SURE U SAW THE SAME THING. WELL NOW I KNOW IT DIDNT, THEM GUYS DEF WORK HARD AT GETTING IT THEY WILL SEE THE .30'S SOON
I didnt mean to make ya mad, you about busted ny ear drum with that screaming :p Yes they do .30s is coming for them soon!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
I didnt mean to make ya mad, you about busted ny ear drum with that screaming :p Yes they do .30s is coming for them soon!
my bad, wasnt paying attn....its off now

·
Registered
156 Posts
From what I heard......(or saw), track had so much bite midway through the session that some cars actually went on the bumper

1 - 18 of 18 Posts