Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take a mintue to thank Kenny & Gary, from K&K... When I wrencked my car @ Ceil Co. May 1st 2010, he came up to me @ the end of the track & told me everything would be alright & would help me out. Being a small time racer & just living the dream, he took the time to help me out way more then I ever thought, he took me in & refitted the new motor , trans & set the whole chassis up. Well we went out the first time @ the [email protected] & it went a 1.15 60-ft & 4.79 @ 150 mph on are first couple test pass.
You guy's are the best!!! thanks for all you did!!! you treated me like a Big time pro guy...
:partyTHANKS AGAIN FROM TEAM SHAKE-N-BAKE!!!!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
kenny n gary got there shit together and i expect some big things from them over the next couple years

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I here ya on that... BEST Chassis Guy; & A Great Guy!!! They got the 1x2 combo...

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
kenny n gary got there shit together and i expect some big things from them over the next couple years
X 1,000,000,000. Two classy guys!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
good to hear and always nice to deal withpeople that treat every racer the same wether you spending 1000 or 100,000

i have dealt with some companys like that, where the owner himself gets on the phone and talks to you.

Good luck with the car in the future

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
That's great Tommy! Glad to see you out and glad the locals guys are supporting the local guys like that. Car looked GREAT.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
That is an awesome story! It's always nice to hear about people being treated right whether or not they're a "big dog". Congrats on your passes back in the car.

Plus, it's always good to hear people sharing positive stories about people/shops they deal with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts