Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say a personal thank you for all your help. We wouldn't be near as far as we are at this point with out your knowledge and experience. Good luck this weekend. And as before thank you very much. Halbert Bros. Racing

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
jim is good people

·
Super Moderator
9,257 Posts
Hey Alan, sorry I missed this. You are very welcome. I heard the car was on a mission this weekend. That thing makes A LOT of power.

I don't know how you guys have the balls to run with no wheelie bars.......but it is fun to watch!

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Jim Monson???

I know Jim Monson!

Do you know Jim Monson?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Jim Monson???

I know Jim Monson!

Do you know Jim Monson?
Yeah, he's that Munroe guy:p

Ray wants to know WHO THE PHUCK ARE YOU!! I FOUND OUT WHO YOU ARE PELECH, YOU SHIT TALKIN' COCKSUCKER!!!:mad:

It took him a while, but he found you out:smt076

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Just wanted to say a personal thank you for all your help. We wouldn't be near as far as we are at this point with out your knowledge and experience. Good luck this weekend. And as before thank you very much. Halbert Bros. Racing
I'd love to say, sorry for Hi-Jackin' you thread, ..but

YBBitch:

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Yeah, he's that Munroe guy:p

Ray wants to know WHO THE PHUCK ARE YOU!! I FOUND OUT WHO YOU ARE PELECH, YOU SHIT TALKIN' COCKSUCKER!!!:mad:

It took him a while, but he found you out:smt076

OH YEAH?! Well I wanna know who the phuck he is first!

Show me yours and I'll show you mine!

What took you two knuckleheads so long to figure it out? Three of his YB moderator buddies knew who I be.

Why didn't he just ask one of them?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts