Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the track Saturday to test the car. Thanks to Todd @ TFlow for the new intake and the deal on the carb and Robbie @ Devane Carbs for the help. We did one N/A run to make sure everything was good with the carburetor and the car went 0.2 and 2.5mph quicker in worse condition (it was 95% humidity and grains were around 100gow!) and with a worse 60ft.

Also a big thanks to Steve & the staff of Induction Solutions for hooking me up with a new Sledgehammer nitrous plate (ran the real street plate before). The traction was horrible all day (we basically ran in the rain, like literally, my last run I blew the tires off at the 330ft because it was actually raining!!!). We never managed to make a clean hit but still pedalled the car to tune off mph and even in the bad weather, it still went 1.5mph quicker with the set hp jetting! We ran 152.5mph over our previous best of 150.9mph!

Can't wait to take it out again and see what it will do with good traction and get the tune-up cleaned up! Thanks to Ian (blk88gt) for all the help and trying to line me up in the non-existing grove on the track, lol!

·
Registered
880 Posts
You're welcome Marc, I tried.... but I only had so much "groove" to work with.

·
Super Moderator
12,145 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Just as other have seen going from a two bar plate to our Sledge Hammer you will pick up. As you can see even going out in the safe mode we discussed as well as terrible weather it's on it's way to bigger and better things.. ;) Thanks, SJ

·
Registered
153 Posts
Went to the track Saturday to test the car. Thanks to Todd @ TFlow for the new intake and the deal on the carb and Robbie @ Devane Carbs for the help. We did one N/A run to make sure everything was good with the carburetor and the car went 0.2 and 2.5mph quicker in worse condition (it was 95% humidity and grains were around 100gow!) and with a worse 60ft.

Also a big thanks to Steve & the staff of Induction Solutions for hooking me up with a new Sledgehammer nitrous plate (ran the real street plate before). The traction was horrible all day (we basically ran in the rain, like literally, my last run I blew the tires off at the 330ft because it was actually raining!!!). We never managed to make a clean hit but still pedalled the car to tune off mph and even in the bad weather, it still went 1.5mph quicker with the set hp jetting! We ran 152.5mph over our previous best of 150.9mph!

Can't wait to take it out again and see what it will do with good traction and get the tune-up cleaned up! Thanks to Ian (blk88gt) for all the help and trying to line me up in the non-existing grove on the track, lol!
What intake did you end up going with?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts