Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they had a price wrong on their website...bought 28 gallons of sythetic rotella for 5 dollars a gallon...anyone need any oil...lol

·
Registered
969 Posts
they had a price wrong on their website...bought 28 gallons of sythetic rotella for 5 dollars a gallon...anyone need any oil...lol
I'm glad you feel good about basically "stealing" that oil. A simple typo by an employee over the website, and a bunch of vultures swoop in to take advantage. This is the kind of greed that is ruining this country. Don't worry, Karma will come around.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
Damn, where are your fucking morals? Theres poor Autozone families starving at this very minute!

Oh yeah CONGRATS! LOL

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,965 Posts
Good for you.
Bad for their company.

Even worst for the employee that listed it wrong.

·
Real Estate Tycoon
16,959 Posts
I'm glad you feel good about basically "stealing" that oil. A simple typo by an employee over the website, and a bunch of vultures swoop in to take advantage. This is the kind of greed that is ruining this country. Don't worry, Karma will come around.
And here we go.....

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i called my local autozone before i did it...so fuck you...plus i spend about 5 grand with them a month

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

Stealing?? how do you get that?? If I mess up and quote someone a price I will honor that price even if I lose money. It would be on me not the customer

·
Registered
969 Posts
Stealing?? how do you get that?? If I mess up and quote someone a price I will honor that price even if I lose money. It would be on me not the customer
Sorry, I guess I was just raised differently. I'm sure the price was a simple mistake. I look at it similar to a situation if I was to lose my wallet.....I would sure hope if someone found it, they would give it back with all contents. No guarantee that will happen, but its just the right thing to do. I guess "stealing" was a bad term to use there. Not really stealing, but I don't see it as the right thing to do.

·
FHRITP
50,700 Posts
Let's call it even. I'm sure I wasted more gas going back and forth because they can't pull the right parts. Not to mention they fucked me on a battery warranty.

·
Registered
680 Posts
You do realize chain stores like this closed down all the Mom & Pop auto parts stores, right? They also sell tons and tons of junk made and rebuilt in China. So who ruined America again?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts